SWG Legends Timeline
- Legends May Game Update 2019 is being released
- Legends March Game Update 2019 is being released, including the first part of the Player Cities update
- Daslo has left the team as Admin after nearly three years of being with the team
- The Ewok Festival of Love is starting, with an all new Event about Mr Hate and his plan to take Revenge
- Legends February Game Update 2019 is being released
- Legends January Game Update 2019 is being released
- Legends December Game Update 2018 is being released
- The #2 SWG Legends Community Transmission is being released
- Legends October Game Update 2018 is being released
- Legends October Game Update 2018 is being released, extending the Galactic Moon Festival to the Dead Forst of Kashyyyk with all new activities!
- Legends September Game Update 2018 is being released
- The #1 SWG Legends Community Transmission is being released
- Legends August Game Update 2018 is being released
- Star Wars Galaxies is turning 15 years - this is celebrates with a special picture and many in-game events
- Legends June Game Update 2018 is being released
- The new Launcher is being released with a totally new design
- Legends April Game Update 2018 is being released, finalizing the Witches of Dathomir Themepark
- The 4th Galactic Senate has been elected
- SWG Legends is turning three years old!
- The Ewok Festival of Love is starting
- Legends January Game Update 2018 is being released
- Carrie Fisher is passing away from our realm to the stars
- Legends December Game Update 2017 is being released, starting the Witches of Dathomir Prologue
- The Lead Developer Aadi is leaving the team with a big bang, deleting the SWG Legends Discord
- A new discord is been set up
- Elour is replacing Aadi as new Team Lead for the Development Team
- Legends November Game Update 2017 is being released
- Legends Game Update 10 is being released
- Legends Game Update 9 is being released
- After the memory leak has been fixed, the server hardware is been upgraded again to reduce lag and improve the server stability
- After fixing the exploit and the damage done to the cities, the Omega server is coming back online
- The server is being attacked with some in-game exploits, leading to cities disappearing. As consequence, the Omega server is going offline
- Erebus is quitting his position as Admin, leaving the SWG Legends Project for another NGE project, and is replaced by Neliev
- The Memory Leak bug, which has plagued the SWG Legends project from the beginning, has finally been fixed with the help of Sylie
- SWG Legends 1st "May 4th" event is being held by the Events Team at Mount Chaolt
- Legends Game Update 8 is being released
- The "One Year Anniversary" of the Omega server is being held by the Events Team
- Dark, one of the Admins, resigns from the project and is replaced by Erebus
- Legends Game Update 7 is being released
- The SWG:Legends Launcher 2.0.0 is released
- The team is split by some internal problems: Armara, Khadavin, Atheenah, Chaos, Cable, Reign, Cerene and Anchuri are leaving
- ILM 3.0 is been released by JarekCyphus
- Legends Game Update 6 released
- The server is facing constant DDOS attacks
- Whitelisting is enabled to keep the server reachable for players as good as possible
- Legends Game Update 5 released
- Legends Game Update 4 released
- The servers are migrated to new hardware to reflect the influx of new players
- On the "Omega" server, the Battle of Restuss Event has been started
- Legends Game Update 3 released
- Legends Game Update 2 released
- Legends Game Update 1 released
- SWG Legends Re-Launches "Omega" Live Server with only 36 hours of play-time "rollback".
- The Live Server "Omega" and its database is completely wiped by someone accessing the hardware
- Jerry (Lead Developer) is leaving the team
- Wildcard Wilson becomes Lead Developer and Head of Technical Staff.
- Nowa becomes new Community Manager of SWG Legends.
- Aadi becomes Lead Web Developer and Server Developer.
- Dark becomes Operations Lead.
- To reflect staff changes, staff is reorganized with Wildcard Wilson, Daslo and Dark as Project Administrators.
- Due to some lack in communication and management, Gray, Ristana and Super-Elf are removed from the team
- SWG Legends completes website migration from Nexcess to a new host for increased stability.
- Saint Stellas, one of the Founders and Admins, is leaving the project.
- SWG Legends officially launches the "Omega" Live Server!
- SWG Legends launches Open Beta Server.
- SWG Legends produces first server update.
- SWG Legends officially launches QA Server for testing.
- Various Technical Staff departs SWG Legends Staff for various reasons. In the aftermath, Jerry becomes Lead Developer.
- SWG Legends thanks the community for such on out-pour of support for the project.