User Tag List

Thread: Monthly Financial Report 2020

1. #1 Monthly Financial Report 2020 
    Project Admin

Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)

You can find statistical information concerning the fiscal standing of the SWG: Legends Project. This will be continually updated each month with the latest info about what we are doing with the donations. Thank you for your continued support!

If you have any questions regards the finances or any specific position on this report, feel free to contact the Project Admins.

Normal monthly expenses: ~ $1300

LAST UPDATED MONTH: February 2020

2. #2 Re: Monthly Financial Report 2020 
    Project Admin

Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    February 2020

We had higher costs for the Servers, as we have rented additional hardware to counter the problem with the lag.

When all our servers are running stable, we will drop some of the older hardware and reduce the costs again.

3. #3 Re: Monthly Financial Report 2020 
    Player

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the report looking good. Hope these servers work out.

4. #4 Re: Monthly Financial Report 2020 
    New Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This might not be the most suitable spot for such a comment, however I would just like to thank the entire project team for not only doing such an incredible job with this semi-reincarnation and for some an item of particular significance, but also to specifically give a sense of appreciation for this very forum thread. After 27 years of life about 14 of which have been spent following the gaming and MMO scene, I have NEVER witnessed such a well put together community in the emulator/private server crowd (especially in SWG). Your infrastructure is particularly well organized, and you know exactly how to market to your audience. The website is clean and precise, your levels of communication and community involvement astounding, the custom content has practically reinvented this game and my absolute favorite part is that you publish your financial reports. I have NEVER witnessed that in a private server community, and by showing that transparency, you display second hand traits of maturity and sophistication in terms of a functioning admin team as well as a healthy and thriving player community. It is my sincere hope that the funding and player base multiplies for this endeavor and that this server hasn't even begun to witness its glory days.

Stay safe everyone.

5. #5 Re: Monthly Financial Report 2020 
    Community Contributor

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Neliev, still goin strong.
    Mayor of Mos Quito - Tatooine

6. #6 Re: Monthly Financial Report 2020 
    Player

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neliev View Post

You can find statistical information concerning the fiscal standing of the SWG: Legends Project. This will be continually updated each month with the latest info about what we are doing with the donations. Thank you for your continued support!

If you have any questions regards the finances or any specific position on this report, feel free to contact the Project Admins.

Normal monthly expenses: ~ $1300

LAST UPDATED MONTH: February 2020

AS I HAVE MENTIONED BEFORE I WILL FINANCIALLY SUPPORT THIS GAME AS LONG AS I AM ALIVE AND NEXT WEEK ILL DONATE: $2,600 DOLLARS TOO HELP WITH THE NEW SERVERS IN MY WIFE'S NAME DRAHEROC EKKERT WHO HAS PASSED 3DEC2012 AND I MET ON THE TEMPEST SERVER AND MARRIED HER IN REAL LIFE.

LORD IMIS CRESTFLIER
    INGAME NAME IS -IMIS CRESTFLIER
    Last edited by STARCOP; 04-02-2020 at 01:15 AM. Reason: WRONG MONATARY AMOUNT