Thread: *The Meaning Of Friendship*

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
  1. #31 Re: *The Meaning Of Friendship* 
    Player

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To the legends team. Thank you for all you do and have done. So that I can relive my experience for a game I enjoyed like no other. I LOVE YOU!!

2. #32 Re: *The Meaning Of Friendship* 
    Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am new to this old galaxy and feel I have returned home. Thank you, Everyone, for your welcome and all you do. Love, Usvada Neo

3. #33 Re: *The Meaning Of Friendship* 
    Lead CSR

Mentioned
    750 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    For me.. @Tolec - If it wasn't for you, I would have never found Star Wars Galaxies all those years ago, and I wouldn't be where I am today (In life and in game).

We put up with a lot of shit over the years, and have had to deal some real toxic people in our lives. You set the example on how to treat your people..no..your Soldiers. You taught me what it truly means to put your peoples needs before your own, and you taught me what it means to be a leader. You instilled the most important lesson - "All Soldiers are entitled to outstanding leadership; I will provide that leadership. I know my Soldiers and I will always place their needs above my own. I will communicate consistently with my Soldiers and never leave them uninformed. I will be fair and impartial when recommending both rewards and punishment." Change the word "Soldiers" to my team, and I still live by these values from the NCO Creed today.

I'll never forget the day you got me into the game....We had just rolled in off mission-and we were all just shooting the shit. We got on the subject of Star Wars..and I remember commenting on how much I like The Force Unleashed because it let me play a Jedi character the way I always wanted. You responded "Really, come check this out". A couple hours and a subscription (or two) later I was in game and Lo-kee was born. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34GhCMgVbAY I'll never forget the Ghosts of Misery..

Until we meet again my friend,
    Lokee

4. #34 Re: *The Meaning Of Friendship* 
    Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spermwhalexpress and the Boss Nick have made pilot leveling enjoyable for me.

5. #35 Re: *The Meaning Of Friendship* 
    Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry auto correct Skywhalexpress

6. #36 Re: *The Meaning Of Friendship* 
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Teeha Somer Dinev, You introduced me to SWG shortly after we began our relationship that began in SecondLife so many years ago. Since then we have found ourselves here in Legends and have made many new friends within our amazing new guild Haatla Mando'ade "Ibic cuyir te ara!". Thank you for the many years we have had together and here is to many more together. Allayloo Ta Nuv, Xanthel Dinev

7. #37 Re: *The Meaning Of Friendship* 
    New Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ancara, thank you so much for making my swglegends experience a whole lot better. my first friend i've met since live!
    Allayloo Ta Nuv, carterc

8. #38 Re: *The Meaning Of Friendship* 
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neliev View Post
    There was one special person which really meant much to me, not for any ingame action or help, but for bringing me into this Project...

Elasez, thank you for getting me onto this great team, for teaching me the basics when I was new on staff and for helping me out whenever I was in need for it!
    Wow honestly thanks buddy!