Thread: *Countdown To Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker - The Winners!*

1. #1 *Countdown To Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker - The Winners!* 
    Project Admin

Mentioned
    288 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Greetings Legends,

We hope you are enjoying the Life Day festivities within the game this year, in November we launched our 'Countdown to Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker' contest. This giveaway was created in order for us to see what Star Wars mean't to you, the entries blew us away. It's very clear we have a community that is dedicated to Star Wars. We are now finally ready to conclude this enormous giveaway once, and for all.

I'm sure you are fed up of hearing from me constantly, It's time to hand it over to our guest judge; Jett Lucas.

"Star Wars is awe inspiring for so very many reasons. Star Wars Galaxies, for me, took all the magic experienced watching these movies and catapulted me into the universe. Facing down massive krayt dragons. kneeling before the force ghost of Ben Kenobi himself. Flying my very own jedi starfighter through the stars. Space will forever be my favorite part of Star Wars and Galaxies. It continues to provide that beautiful freedom that a roomy cockpit and open stars offers. But enough about that …. Here are the entries I landed on for an array of reasons, feel free to call me an idiot if you don't like the array. I’ll take those credits.” - Jett Lucas.

Jett Lucas as Zett Jukassa in Star Wars: Revenge Of The Sith

(Below Jett has inserted some comments to the winners that he's selected)

Winner 1) YoshioCheveyo - Obi wan will always be my favorite. The unattainable altruistic knight we could only hope to be. the mirror he was to awakens choices… Where he drew a line with Satine, Anakin fought to ride the fence. ultimately leading to a heated (pun intended) confrontation. I never change my mind on Obi-wan though.

Winner 2) Marahiafew - “Truly wonderful the mind of a child is… the (younger sibling is right)…” Often fought over is who these stories are intended for. It's always been the next generation, the ones who can be better, do better, fight harder. I find myself agreeing about the sequel trilogy, but little 5 year old rey cosplay kids will always be adorable and inspiring.

Winner 3) Teluas - Yoda/Dooku when yoda reveals his saber is, to this day, one of the most exciting bits of cinema ever! Losing luke will always be a crushing blow, but no ones ever truly gone….

Winner 4) Mufaso - That last paragraph is the reason I still play this game. the living breathing nature of the gamers who dive in is what I enjoy the most.

Winner 5) Binch - In short, I relate man. or woman, or togruta. To this day I throw that love theme on and go to sleep, hoping to wake up amongst the stars. Fortunately, galaxies lets me do just that, should my dreams betray me as they did Anakin.

Winner 6) Nishmo - This, so much this. I grew up with this game as much as any one of the movies. Playing till 4 or 5am knowing damn well, any minute pops would be rounding the corner for his morning work out. needless to say despite those late hours Id still day dream of “the tone ship paint job i hadn’t tried yet…” or “oh ya, a plant in the corner of that hall is just what i need…” only to have all new goals by 4am the next morning.

Winner 7) Tianlanshe - Never let the EU die! Where would Dave Filoni be without thrown to tap into, or anyone else on the horizon… The number of Star Wars books i read instead of my summer reading, was all of them. Equally as often as I found myself awake at 3am playing galaxies, I would catch the clock out of the corner of my eye while reading any of the books.

Winner 8) Sabredruid - I don't have a first born, but if I did…. Id probably be the first to name him something none Star Wars related. but you can bet Id be thinking it! All jokes aside, I def inundated my current girlfriend with a viewing of absolutely everything in chronological order… she cried during ep 3, having seen ashoka turn away and needless to say I was proud of the faster I created.

Other comments:

CanopyFive - naturally some personal thoughts towards this entry. that being said, a more sincere play by play of their personal experience would be hard to conjure (even harder than conjuring stolen battle station plans)

Shoutout to Sassination - to put it into your own terms…. pew pew, pew pew pew… pew. (translated - love and light walk hand in hand in this saga. it would seam the same applies to your life as well. I don’t care what universe you’re from, that hits the feels)

A Happy Life Day to all, and to all… The force will be with you, always.

Dexter Zettster Papanoida

If you have been selected as a winner please contact me via Discord or forum PM with your character name, home address & country of residence.

May the force be with you.
    Last edited by RoarAsh; 12-29-2019 at 02:57 PM.

2. #2 Re: *Countdown To Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker - The Winners!* 
    Senior Player

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    :D Thanks for an awesome contest! Tons of fun.

3. #3 Re: *Countdown To Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker - The Winners!* 
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had always heard rumours that he played, but you never read more into it than it just being speculation.
    Now that I know he played, there are so many questions I wanna ask!
    Seems like a very cool dude
    Darka

Chilastra Original
    @Darkatron on Twitter and Facebook

THE DEFENDER PROGRAM Proudly presents...
    The Return of FORCE ACADEMY A RP Community
    -Twitter
    -Facebook

4. #4 Re: *Countdown To Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker - The Winners!* 
    Senior Player

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very fun contest, thanks for putting it on for us!
    @RoarAsh - requested info has been sent via forum PM.

5. #5 Re: *Countdown To Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker - The Winners!* 
    Community Contributor

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh nice.^^

Thanks Legends staff. That was fun. Thank you Mr. Lucas, Sir, for your time and thoughts shareing with us. Was an honor.

Happy Holidays and just the best for 2020 to you all guys. <3
    May the force be with you.
    Last edited by YoshioCheveyo; 12-30-2019 at 12:11 PM.