Thread: *SWG:Legends: A Social Galaxy*

1. #1 *SWG:Legends: A Social Galaxy* 
    Project Admin

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Who likes being social?

Are you a community member that likes being social and meeting new friends? As the project continues to grow why not follow us across our social media? Our platforms are a great location for you to forge new friendships and meet other players that share similar interests to you. Of course, we like to keep things fun along the way.

Here are some of the things we provide on our social media:

- Worldwide Giveaways!
    - Contests
    - Live Q&A's.
    - The latest news.
    - Exclusive behind-the-scenes look at project development.

Facebook:

The SWG:Legends Facebook page is currently the largest platform with the biggest audience for you to engage with. We recently hit 4000 page likes! Facebook is great if you are the type of person that likes writing lots of comments and replying to individuals posts. Facebook can be great for sharing awareness of the project or any activities you engage in. Perhaps you are within a screenshot of a live-event and you want to share it with your friends on your own Facebook page, that can be easily done by using the share function on any post. On Facebook you have the ability to give us feedback about the project by leaving a Facebook review. We read all reviews of the project and encourage you to leave your feedback, we do listen to feedback and we remain determined to make SWG:Legends the very best it can possibly be.

Twitter:

Twitter is always fun! If you are someone that's always checking your smart-phone constantly and want to dive straight into the action then the SWG:Legends Twitter is where you want to be! You can easily engage by tweeting us. We often run community polls on Twitter to see what your opinion is on different topics. The SWG:Legends Twitter is our 2nd biggest social media platform, approaching 1000 followers. In-fact, we have previously announced once we hit 1000 followers we'll reward the whole community with an exclusive in-game reward! So what are you waiting for head to our Twitter and join the action and get tweeting, twitterer!

Instagram:

Instagram is a quirky place. If you enjoy visuals and videos then Instagram is a great location for you to be! If you are constantly on the go and rarely have time to sit down at a PC then following us on Instagram via your smart-phone is probably the best way to keep in touch with us. Instagram is our newest social media platform, which is growing at a good rate! We love seeing the pictures and screenshots you tag us in. As long as you aren't requesting an Elder Jedi robe then we'll probably reply to you!

Note: It's important to mention we offer limited account support via our Facebook page. We are however not able to deal with in-game issues through Facebook.

May the force be with you,

The SWG:Legends Team.
    Last edited by RoarAsh; 07-09-2019 at 04:16 PM.

2. #2 Re: *SWG:Legends: A Social Galaxy* 
    Community Contributor TheKanickel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like how you guys try to promote the server on many different platforms, surely we need to "spread the word" but i have my troubles with social media.
    Just make sure that people who are not on these platforms don't miss out on anything, then it's all good, i for one got nothing to do with either one of these platforms and i'm really happy about that fact, not everyone is a fan of social media. I do have Discord and i think everyone else should get it, but that's all. I just think i should be able to participate in anything you guys do on these platforms, in some way or another, without being forced to use another platform imo.
    Last edited by TheKanickel; 07-10-2019 at 07:56 AM.

3. #3 Re: *SWG:Legends: A Social Galaxy* 
    Forum Advisor

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think this is very nice for those who have the time.

Myself i don't have Facebook, forgot my Twitter password, and never saw a use for Instagram - i'm in game if anyone wants to get a hold of me

Ok, when i'm at work Discord may be the best way to catch me...i was skeptical to Discord really, thinking ppl would be on there exchanging meme's all day long instead of logging in to play, but it's really a quite great and simple way of keeping in touch with guildies 24/7 no matter from what part of the world they are.

But those other platforms...in the end of the day i much rather log in and play game with friends than sit for hours going through social media.

Backwater M'ak has spoken!
    Sentinels of New Dawn [Dawn] of Legends, originally from SWG Europe-Chimaera

New Dawn, Rori

M'ak Julos (GL), Sara'h Cene, Pillow McNugget, Pixie Petal & Byggare Bob

4. #4 Re: *SWG:Legends: A Social Galaxy* 
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice
    Bounty Hunter, Pirate, Cantina Brawler, Merc

5. #5 Re: *SWG:Legends: A Social Galaxy* 
    New Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rwar!

6. #6 Re: *SWG:Legends: A Social Galaxy* 
    Community Contributor

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here, i am old skool and dont use any of these "social" media :) I do use whatsapp however :P so im not completely f...... or doomed.

i got a discord account ofcourse BarCode#8455.
    Mayor of Mos Quito - Tatooine

7. #7 Re: *SWG:Legends: A Social Galaxy* 
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoarAsh View Post

Who likes being social?

Are you a community member that likes being social and meeting new friends? As the project continues to grow why not follow us across our social media? Our platforms are a great location for you to forge new friendships and meet other players that share similar interests to you. Of course, we like to keep things fun along the way.

Here are some of the things we provide on our social media:

- Worldwide Giveaways!
    - Contests
    - Live Q&A's.
    - The latest news.
    - Exclusive behind-the-scenes look at project development.

Facebook:

The SWG:Legends Facebook page is currently the largest platform with the biggest audience for you to engage with. We recently hit 4000 page likes! Facebook is great if you are the type of person that likes writing lots of comments and replying to individuals posts. Facebook can be great for sharing awareness of the project or any activities you engage in. Perhaps you are within a screenshot of a live-event and you want to share it with your friends on your own Facebook page, that can be easily done by using the share function on any post. On Facebook you have the ability to give us feedback about the project by leaving a Facebook review. We read all reviews of the project and encourage you to leave your feedback, we do listen to feedback and we remain determined to make SWG:Legends the very best it can possibly be.

Twitter:

Twitter is always fun! If you are someone that's always checking your smart-phone constantly and want to dive straight into the action then the SWG:Legends Twitter is where you want to be! You can easily engage by tweeting us. We often run community polls on Twitter to see what your opinion is on different topics. The SWG:Legends Twitter is our 2nd biggest social media platform, approaching 1000 followers. In-fact, we have previously announced once we hit 1000 followers we'll reward the whole community with an exclusive in-game reward! So what are you waiting for head to our Twitter and join the action and get tweeting, twitterer!

Instagram:

Instagram is a quirky place. If you enjoy visuals and videos then Instagram is a great location for you to be! If you are constantly on the go and rarely have time to sit down at a PC then following us on Instagram via your smart-phone is probably the best way to keep in touch with us. Instagram is our newest social media platform, which is growing at a good rate! We love seeing the pictures and screenshots you tag us in. As long as you aren't requesting an Elder Jedi robe then we'll probably reply to you!

Note: It's important to mention we offer limited account support via our Facebook page. We are however not able to deal with in-game issues through Facebook.

May the force be with you,

The SWG:Legends Team.
    I CLOSED MY FACEBOOK ACCT BECAUSE WHEN I WAS CHECKING SOMETHING ON THE INTERNET I FOUND A SITE THAT YOU COULD GET A BROWSER EXTENSION THAT ANYONE CAN BYPASS THE LOGIN AT FACEBOOK THEREBY GIVING ALL HACKERS ACCESS TO IT. I STILL BUILD COMPUTERS AND USED TO WRITE PROGRAMS