User Tag List

Thread: *A Trial Of Legends: Darkness Rises!*

1. #1 *A Trial Of Legends: Darkness Rises!* 
    Project Admin

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

"Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy, and we shall have peace." - Emperor Palpatine

Darkness rises within the galaxy this month, a new kind of challenge awaits the Jedi duelist that reside in the galaxy; a duel to determine who is the most powerful Jedi within our galaxy.

Below you will find the list of all the Dark Side participants and the duelist partners you’ve been matched with. Please ensure that you are familiar with the rules listed below.

Rules (Important! PLEASE READ!)

- You must be combat level 90 and your profession must be Jedi!

- You must have ONLY the player buffs listed below. (Any additional will result in you being ineligible of winning the Tournament and you will be disqualified!)

- No Pets or Droids are allowed, includes corpses of pets.

- The Duel is a stationary fight. No running around please (An audience will be present!)

- The Tournament is set as a Single Elimination Tournament.

- No outside interference. This includes: Blue healing, applying buffs which are not listed in the buff list. If Interference is detected the fight will be reset.

- Any kind of Heal stim/Tactical stim is not permitted to be used.

- If purging begins after 5 minutes of duel duration then you will be UNABLE to reapply buffs

- You will be matched to the best of the ability into two brackets. (LSJ VS LSJ) - (DSJ VS DSJ)

- Each duelist will be required to accept a duel request from the event staff which are present at the tournament. The duel you are placed in will have a duration of 5 minutes. If after the 5 minute duration nobody has won the duel your buffs will be purged one by one for each minute that the duel duration lasts.

- Below is a screenshot of acceptable character buffs. These are the ONLY buffs you will be able to have active if you wish to enter. Any additional buffs will result in disqualification.

Accepted buffs - Favor of the elders, Mustafarian injector, Gift of the Krevaaki, Jedi Stance/Dark Side Stance, Heroic 5 piece set. Familiar, power-ups x3, Entertainer buff & a food OR a drink (Not both) Hoth Armor Piece Bonus. (If wearing armor)

*Darkside Matchups*

1, beleka
    2. Karn

3. Kutaro
    4. Detrick Barron

5. Stez’
    6. Noskillz

7. Revtz
    8. Arqam

9. Madmardagen
    10. RROCKY

11. Triaxis
    12. Ophidia

13. Joshwan Apollo
    14. Virzath Intrepid

15. Antilles Lightstar
    16. Izrael Vex

17. Dogon
    18. Zerrak

19. Kev’al
    20. Kewookie

Event Type: PvP (1V1 Tournament)
    Event Date: Saturday 27th April
    Event Time: 9PM BST UK/10PM CEST EU/4PM EST USA/1PM PST USA
    Event Location: Mustafar, Mensix Mining Facility (/Waypoint 471 -1112)

Please let us know if you are unable to attend the event, so we can look at jiggling the lineup. (Lightside Tournament will be posted and announced at a later date)

May the force be with you,

The SWG:Legends Team.
    Last edited by RoarAsh; 04-11-2019 at 03:43 PM.

2. #2 Re: *A Trial Of Legends: Darkness Rises!* 
    Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol good luck to all and good luck not crashing Mustafar

3. #3 Re: *A Trial Of Legends: Darkness Rises!* 
    Player
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No outside stims or heals of any kind right? Bacta tank, etc.

4. #4 Re: *A Trial Of Legends: Darkness Rises!* 
    Forum Advisor

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you as always for event! Too few bothered showing up - not sure why one would sign up if not going really - but you who did are my heroes! I hope some cool one-off title is given out to the champion, and why not a Trial of Legends Contender one for those who fought bravely but lost - an evidence of skills it could be, but even more so dedication!
    [Dawn] 2.0 of Legends, formerly Sentinels of New Dawn, Europe-Chimaera

5. #5 Re: *A Trial Of Legends: Darkness Rises!* 
    Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all,

SO sorry for missing today. I ended up having to switch my moving day to today and thought I would make it in time for the tourney, just finished unpacking and setting my computer up 20 mins ago. Congrats to all who fought, upset I had to miss both fighting and watching!