5. #25 Re: *It's True, All Of It!* 
    Player
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Venemous Mortis (a.k.a. Ven)
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Venemous; 04-01-2019 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Updated image to use IMGURL

6. #26 Re: *It's True, All Of It!* 
    Project Admin

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venemous View Post
    ven_bio.jpg

Venemous Mortis (a.k.a. Ven)
    Hey @Venemous - Can you try uploading that one by hosting it at Imgur? It's a bit small for me to read:)

7. #27 Re: *It's True, All Of It!* 
    Player
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoarAsh View Post
    Hey @Venemous - Can you try uploading that one by hosting it at Imgur? It's a bit small for me to read:)
    Hey there @RoarAsh - I went ahead and updated the post to use IMGURL. Thank you!

8. #28 Re: *It's True, All Of It!* 
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by xDonniex; 04-02-2019 at 08:41 PM.

9. #29 Re: *It's True, All Of It!* 
    Former Senator

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All vicious rumour, I assure you. Despite the fact you can fit more children in to small mines and their little arms can pull out more rare gemstones...

If anyone would like to donate to the Corellian Orphan Foundation... I'm happy to take credits or real estate... practically anything of value. Anything to help these poor homeless kids get off the streets, get an education and gainful employment.

Last edited by trebort; 04-04-2019 at 05:31 PM.
    Lirgo | Argo | Anno | Kasper | Thibb

10. #30 Re: *It's True, All Of It!* 
    Player
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my story takes more than allowed in the character window
    My father was a officer in the Emperor's Army, who was assigned to maintain peace and order on the planet of Dathomir. Unfortunately, he was captured by the Night sister during a random security patrol.
    He was continually brutalized and tortured by the Sisters. As the years progressed, one of the elders decided to take him for her personal amusement and removed him for the slave mines. This was how I came into being.
    As a man-child, I was still no better than a slave even though I was part night sister. However, my mother was intrigued by my natural affinity with the Force and decided to seclude me from the other sisters.
    I was taken far away from the stronghold and placed under the care of an exiled sister. She was instructed to trained me in the combat arts and the secret mystical knowledge of the sisterhood. Heresy in the eyes of the sisterhood. Nonetheless, the exile did as she was instructed. Why? I do not know. Perhaps, she was a member of my mother's linage or was promised reinstatement. Nevertheless, I was trained.
    I hated the sisters. They had brutalized my father and myself and taken my right to choose my own path. This hate served me well during my training. The exile was a tough and thankless women. Often beating and torturing me for her wicked satisfaction, which only solidified my resolve.
    By the time I was in my early twenties, I was an apt pupil. Knowledgeable, determined and skilled with numerous weapons, spells and herbal concoctions that could both pervert and control the mind of my foes. Some of these skills even had the power to drive a foe mad or offer cloaking and stealth.
    My power was growing exponentially and the old women soon begin to realize that she would not be able to control me much longer. I too understood this and begin planning my escape as I could only imagine what she or mother would have in store for me.
    One night during our nightly meal, the old women informed me of the reason my mother had left me under her care. I was to be trained and utilized as an assassin to remove her opponents within the clan so that mother could ascend to position of clan Mother.
    Hate swelled within my being. I was nothing more than a tool for her. Darkness overwhelmed my being and when I awoke, the old women lay in a tangled mess of blood and disjointed parts. It was as if some rapid creature had attacked her. I thought it best to flee.
    I roamed the northern plains of Dathomir for days, hungry, disoriented and lost. Fearing what was to become of me if the sisters or mother found me. Then I came upon an odd place, populated by large structures, gleaming fences and creatures dressed in strange white armor. Perplexed by this site, I approached slowly and with much apprehension. The strange white armored creatures approached me.
    Halt! Password! I heard a strange high pitch whine that reminded me of the sisters electrical staff as it charged for combat. I froze unable to move. What is this?, I thought as my sight swirled, light and images faded from view.
    When I awoke, I was laying in a strange room filled with blinking devices. People were moving about frantically from person to person. . My sight blurring in and out of reality. What is this place? What is going on? Although, I felt really calm and relaxed; almost floating in bliss, something in my being told me I was in danger.
    A cloaked figure approached me. I could see the dark aura encompassing him. It sent shivers through my body. I knew right way that he was someone of great power with the Force, but I had never seen such a dark nexus enshrouding an individual. His presence was humbling.
    He spoke to me, Servant! You will be my new apprentice.....