Thread: Monthly Financial Report 2019

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. #21 Re: Monthly Financial Report 2019 
    Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why don't you guys set up a Patreon Account so people can subscribe and fund the server? SWG means a lot to many, many, people, and it should never be hanging by a thread like it is. Two months isn't enough security, it's more of a "it's not if but when" scenario. If enough people subscribe to this you guys can have more of a Six Month to a year type scenario which would make many people including myself feel more assured that the server isn't gonna go anywhere anytime soon.

2. #22 Re: Monthly Financial Report 2019 
    Community Veteran SkywhaleExpress's Avatar
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CainesRage View Post
    Why don't you guys set up a Patreon Account so people can subscribe and fund the server? SWG means a lot to many, many, people, and it should never be hanging by a thread like it is. Two months isn't enough security, it's more of a "it's not if but when" scenario. If enough people subscribe to this you guys can have more of a Six Month to a year type scenario which would make many people including myself feel more assured that the server isn't gonna go anywhere anytime soon.
    Are you having trouble using the PayPal donate button that has worked bear flawlessly for gaming communities since before SWG Live was even around? I mean, I’m all for multiple methods... but if you want more people to donate.. get the word out.

Also, the server has been here for over 3 years without all that much of issue. I lnow I will be donating once my finances are in order.

3. #23 Re: Monthly Financial Report 2019 
    Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bitcoin wallet address, please? thanks!

4. #24 Re: Monthly Financial Report 2019 
    Senior Player

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by epoofigoi View Post
    bitcoin wallet address, please? thanks!
    From what I've seen, the server runs off of real money... not pretend money

5. #25 Re: Monthly Financial Report 2019 
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CainesRage View Post
    It would be a bad idea for Legends to attempt to crowd-fund more money, the most obvious reason being that the not-for-profit tag and relatively small size is the only reason Disney has not shut us down.

Don't poke the bear.