Thread: Monthly Financial Report 2019

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1. #21 Re: Monthly Financial Report 2019 
    Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why don't you guys set up a Patreon Account so people can subscribe and fund the server? SWG means a lot to many, many, people, and it should never be hanging by a thread like it is. Two months isn't enough security, it's more of a "it's not if but when" scenario. If enough people subscribe to this you guys can have more of a Six Month to a year type scenario which would make many people including myself feel more assured that the server isn't gonna go anywhere anytime soon.

2. #22 Re: Monthly Financial Report 2019 
    Galactic Senator SkywhaleExpress's Avatar
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CainesRage View Post
    Why don't you guys set up a Patreon Account so people can subscribe and fund the server? SWG means a lot to many, many, people, and it should never be hanging by a thread like it is. Two months isn't enough security, it's more of a "it's not if but when" scenario. If enough people subscribe to this you guys can have more of a Six Month to a year type scenario which would make many people including myself feel more assured that the server isn't gonna go anywhere anytime soon.
    Are you having trouble using the PayPal donate button that has worked bear flawlessly for gaming communities since before SWG Live was even around? I mean, I’m all for multiple methods... but if you want more people to donate.. get the word out.

Also, the server has been here for over 3 years without all that much of issue. I lnow I will be donating once my finances are in order.

3. #23 Re: Monthly Financial Report 2019 
    Player
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bitcoin wallet address, please? thanks!

4. #24 Re: Monthly Financial Report 2019 
    Senior Player

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by epoofigoi View Post
    bitcoin wallet address, please? thanks!
    From what I've seen, the server runs off of real money... not pretend money

5. #25 Re: Monthly Financial Report 2019 
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CainesRage View Post
    It would be a bad idea for Legends to attempt to crowd-fund more money, the most obvious reason being that the not-for-profit tag and relatively small size is the only reason Disney has not shut us down.

Don't poke the bear.

6. #26 Re: Monthly Financial Report 2019 
    Project Admin

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Tagged
    34 Thread(s)
    Update for July posted.

Nothing irregular this month. The costs should be stable around $1350 monthly.

7. #27 Re: Monthly Financial Report 2019 
    Player

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koldur View Post
    Seems that we are, there is a buffer for two months at the moment though.
    I MET MY RL WIFE IN THIS GAME BUT SHE DIED 3 DEC 2012 SO I WILL BE DONATING 1,300 DOLLARS IN HER NAME TO YOU NEXT MONTH /OR MAYBE THIS MONTH DEPENDS HOW WELL I FEEL. I AM 75YRS OLD AND 76YRS OLD IN SEPTEMBER 25TH THIS YEAR AND WILL BE FOUND DEAD WITH A MOUSE IN MY HAND PLAYING THIS GAME LOL. I LOVE THIS GAME SOOO VERY MUCH.

LORD IMIS CRESTFLIER

8. #28 Re: Monthly Financial Report 2019 
    Senior Player

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by STARCOP View Post
    I MET MY RL WIFE IN THIS GAME BUT SHE DIED 3 DEC 2012 SO I WILL BE DONATING 1,300 DOLLARS IN HER NAME TO YOU NEXT MONTH /OR MAYBE THIS MONTH DEPENDS HOW WELL I FEEL. I AM 75YRS OLD AND 76YRS OLD IN SEPTEMBER 25TH THIS YEAR AND WILL BE FOUND DEAD WITH A MOUSE IN MY HAND PLAYING THIS GAME LOL. I LOVE THIS GAME SOOO VERY MUCH.

LORD IMIS CRESTFLIER
    @STARCOP <---- This guy reminded me that this game (SWG Legends) is so much more to a lot of people and represents timeless memories that we will all cherish forever. Paid this months balance to the target, and dont forget folks any extra goes into the buffer pot for when times get hard.
    Appreciate everything the Legends team does too, great people helping to keep our memories building. THANK YOU.

No worries @STARCOP we've got your six buddy ! hang in there and THANKS for the reminder and the inspiration.
    V/R
    Charlie

9. #29 Re: Monthly Financial Report 2019 
    Project Admin

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Tagged
    34 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaddogCharlie View Post
    @STARCOP <---- This guy reminded me that this game (SWG Legends) is so much more to a lot of people and represents timeless memories that we will all cherish forever. Paid this months balance to the target, and dont forget folks any extra goes into the buffer pot for when times get hard.
    Appreciate everything the Legends team does too, great people helping to keep our memories building. THANK YOU.

No worries @STARCOP we've got your six buddy ! hang in there and THANKS for the reminder and the inspiration.
    V/R
    Charlie
    Thank you very much @MaddogCharlie - every donation is helping us to keep the show running, but this is really outstanding, much appreciated!

10. #30 Re: Monthly Financial Report 2019 
    Player

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by STARCOP View Post

LORD IMIS CRESTFLIER

I DONATED THE 1,300 US DOLLARS . MY INGAME NAME IS -IMIS CRESTFLIER