0 Thread(s)
    Outside help.. hmm

2. #12 Re: *A Podcast Awakens - Your thoughts/ideas?* 
    Senior Player
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've thought a lot about an SWG podcast while running MuteTheGuild. Here's a few thoughts I've had after reading this post.

Make sure the podcast has a purpose before continuing. Having an SWG focused podcast is not really focused enough. Is the podcast about Legends updates? Is the podcast to form a better relationship between staff and players? Is it to share community thoughts and get feedback? You can do all of these, but make sure it has a purpose, structure, and focus to it.

This may or may not be the type of podcast where you have a guest, depending on what direction you guys are going. If it's to increase player-staff relations, maybe bring in a different staff guest for each episode. If it's to just talk about SWG and share glory stories, it would be okay to have a community member guest. Most importantly though, make sure whoever is actually on the podcast has a personality. There is nothing worse than a guest or host that contributes nothing.

If this podcast is successful and hits these points, you can replace a lot of the community posts you currently do with it instead. Player spotlights and Q&A threads for example can both fit into the podcast format a lot better.

I have a lot more thoughts on this, but I would need a lot more information about the direction the podcast is heading.

3. #13 Re: *A Podcast Awakens - Your thoughts/ideas?* 
    Player

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would certainly subscribe to a Legends podcast. More SWG content is always a good thing. This would be a good step towards growing the community

4. #14 Re: *A Podcast Awakens - Your thoughts/ideas?* 
    Former Senator

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds good, I would listen!

I would be interested in hearing about more of upcoming changes to the game via developers.
    I would also like to hear more about the community aspects and upcoming events, guild activities, etc.
    https://swglegends.com/forums/showth...ick-This/page2
    Click Here to find out more about the Karr Foundation and how it can help you!

5. #15 Re: *A Podcast Awakens - Your thoughts/ideas?* 
    Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think this is a great idea, I'm another who used to listen to Yivvits and Mr Bubble. Maybe episodic how to guides, monthly player profiles to get to know the player base. Whatever you go for I will definitely download and listen.

6. #16 Re: *A Podcast Awakens - Your thoughts/ideas?* 
    Senior Player
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would definitely listen to a SWG Legends podcast, and a few topic ideas:
    -Talk about recent community events
    -Current events in SWGLegends
    -Funny stories in SWGLegends
    -Easter Eggs in SWGLegends that weren't in the original SWG
    -Teasers for upcoming content

7. #17 Re: *A Podcast Awakens - Your thoughts/ideas?* 
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think a podcast would be a wonderful source of help and staff-player interaction! A lot of the previously mentioned suggestions sound great to me. I've come across old forum threads asking for players' opinions and suggestions on possible additions and changes to things like character classes, buildings, etc. I've also noticed that some changes implemented without advanced notice (anti-macro zones) have upset the community. I'd suggest using more polls and "suggestion box" forum threads to get community input, and then adding in little segments to each podcast episode advertising them. I think that the biggest thing that caused the death of Live was that SOE didn't seem to listen to their customers much as far as content development was concerned. It seems like Legends has learned from that mistake, and this could help with that even more.

8. #18 Re: *A Podcast Awakens - Your thoughts/ideas?* 
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm surprised there is no promotion for streamers and youtube creators.

9. #19 Re: *A Podcast Awakens - Your thoughts/ideas?* 
    Player

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would listen for sure. It was always fun listening to Yv and Bubbles back in the day. Updates, game play and listener/player feedback and questions would be good.