thank u i'll have 2 of everything <3 amazingg

2. #22 Re: *Friday Feature - Tokens Of Gratification* 
    Forum Advisor

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the Gratification tokens are brilliant - and for sure a great incentive to attend live events if it's not enough to go there just to support the efforts staff put in. So far i've gotten the awesome classic Twi'lek painting, and the one with the Bib Fortuna-inspired Twi'lek. A couple tokens more and i'll go grab the one with the Rodian too!
    Sentinels of New Dawn [Dawn] of Legends, originally from SWG Europe-Chimaera

New Dawn, Rori

M'ak Julos (GL), Sara'h Cene, Pillow McNugget, Pixie Petal & Byggare Bob

3. #23 Re: *Friday Feature - Tokens Of Gratification* 
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have loved having the tokens in game and love the items on the vendor. Any new items planned in the near future?

4. #24 Re: *Friday Feature - Tokens Of Gratification* 
    Project Admin

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mmusslewhite View Post
    I have loved having the tokens in game and love the items on the vendor. Any new items planned in the near future?
    The intention is yes.

5. #25 Re: *Friday Feature - Tokens Of Gratification* 
    New Player
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Event tokens for costumes idea? Also make these a little more accessible ... but maybe require more to obtain

6. #26 Re: *Friday Feature - Tokens Of Gratification* 
    Forum Advisor

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbingerman View Post
    Event tokens for costumes idea? Also make these a little more accessible ... but maybe require more to obtain

I wish they were more easily accessible too, but as you say that would also have to mean that them rare objects should cost more - myself i think the balance now is quite ok really.

Problem is i guess that someone has to plan, test, and then run these events which give out tokens, and i imagine most of the very dedicated ppl who run Legends probably have a so called Real Life on the side, with work and family and stuff....leaving not so much time for constantly serving us cool events with token rewards.

I did enjoy those small skirmishes they ran during Empire/Remembrance Day - or rather, i enjoyed the one i went to (completely unaware until then about token reward lol) where myself and 4 other Imps along with a nice Reb trader dude defended the Imperial Oasis from attacking terrorists aka. the Rebellion. I bet many with me weren't really aware of the reward for a job well done, but overall i think we in the Legends playerbase are quite useless at keeping track of what events that are happening and get our butts there to attend.

New Dawn, Rori

7. #27 Re: *Friday Feature - Tokens Of Gratification* 
    Senior Player
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be cool to know beforehand if a given event does indeed give a token or not

8. #28 Re: *Friday Feature - Tokens Of Gratification* 
    Forum Advisor

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frayn View Post
    It would be cool to know beforehand if a given event does indeed give a token or not

Yes, and it'd be even more cool if players were interested in going to events just because there is an event ongoing. For like, social reasons or something. I try to attend events because i really like that these ppl are arranging stuff for us. I liked those Jedi tournaments on Musty for example, despite not ever having had a Jedi char, and even if the usual crowd of ill-mannered loudmouths were there also yapping all through the event. Tokens weren't handed out to audience (logical ofc). Appreciated it still.

I think advertising of events should be much more intense - spam us every day before it, at different hours, i don't mind - i bet there are so many more or less casual players around who miss out on events, perhaps players who plod around solo a lot, maybe unguilded and all. I'm sure there are many wanderers out there who would like to take part even if they're not promised a reward for going, if they just know it's happening.

New Dawn, Rori

9. #29 Re: *Friday Feature - Tokens Of Gratification* 
    Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what happens if you crash during an event like I did at the leia one and miss out on tokens?

10. #30 Re: *Friday Feature - Tokens Of Gratification* 
    Forum Advisor

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by faaramin View Post
    So what happens if you crash during an event like I did at the leia one and miss out on tokens?

Heya faaramin. Those are some laggy events for many, and sometimes a lot of ppl crash during them - i guess you could send in a support ticket about it but i doubt they have the manpower (or womenpower of course hehe) to go through logs on every character who claims they were there but crashed - and there would be a ton of players coming late or not at all who'd try that - so i imagine we'll just have to try again next time, with lower settings or something perhaps. And i think that is just fine.

Must say i go to the events hoping to get a token indeed, but i'd go no matter what really because these ppl are taking their time to arrange these things for us, and the least i can do is to reward it with my attendance.

New Dawn, Rori