User Tag List

Thread: December 2018 Update Part II - GCW 2 Space

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 51 to 59 of 59
  1. #51 Re: December 2018 Update Part II - GCW 2 Space 
    Community Veteran



    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    450
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by narmy View Post
    I would check to see if its the prototype defender first of all. if it is well apart from been ripped off you will be safe

    if its a schem or deed of the real defender then again apart from been ripped off you may risk losing it and any parts that you have loaded in it/
    It is a real Tie Defender, so @Neliev what will happen with these ships? I know the guy that sold it to me, he didn't deliberately try to rip me off and used some crates of resources to make it as well. Would be nice that players are not penalized for bugs. Not saying you are, just would be nice to get a clarification to the question what will happen to the loaded weapons as well.
    Last edited by Koldur; 01-09-2019 at 06:19 AM.
    Vendor at /way tatooine 2548 -4684 Koldur's/Ganondorf's Vendor;
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #52 Re: December 2018 Update Part II - GCW 2 Space 
    Forum Elder Niko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    2,021
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just so I'm clear, the issue is with the schematics and crafted defenders right? Not the prototypes from the Mantel station? I've got some pretty ridiculous parts on mine and I want to make sure I don't need to pull everything off to protect them.
    -5161 -3954 Lok
    Niko's Space and Resource Emporium
    Just south of Hamunaptra
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #53 Re: December 2018 Update Part II - GCW 2 Space 
    Community Guide
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    142
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koldur View Post
    It is a real Tie Defender, so @Neliev what will happen with these ships? I know the guy that sold it to me, he didn't deliberately try to rip me off and used some crates of resources to make it as well. Would be nice that players are not penalized for bugs. Not saying you are, just would be nice to get a clarification to the question what will happen to the loaded weapons as well.
    Hate to tell you if its who I think it was you got ti from you where ripped off the guy has a bad rep. he sells parts that I give away to new players for free for prices that really are not worth it
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #54 Re: December 2018 Update Part II - GCW 2 Space 
    Community Guide
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    142
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niko View Post
    Just so I'm clear, the issue is with the schematics and crafted defenders right? Not the prototypes from the Mantel station? I've got some pretty ridiculous parts on mine and I want to make sure I don't need to pull everything off to protect them.
    Prototypes should be fine...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #55 Re: December 2018 Update Part II - GCW 2 Space 
    Player
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for what it is worth .. I posted in Legends Discord earlier .. #support the server admin/staff/devs .. appreciate the GCW2 being released and upcoming releases .. it's pretty fun flying around and all the Red Dots are trying to kill you :smiley:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #56 Re: December 2018 Update Part II - GCW 2 Space 
    Community Veteran



    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    450
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by narmy View Post
    Hate to tell you if its who I think it was you got ti from you where ripped off the guy has a bad rep. he sells parts that I give away to new players for free for prices that really are not worth it
    Maybe just stop trolling...
    Vendor at /way tatooine 2548 -4684 Koldur's/Ganondorf's Vendor;
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #57 Re: December 2018 Update Part II - GCW 2 Space 
    Community Guide


    Ribann's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    195
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koldur View Post
    Thanks for you completely useless input. Way to get more people into space as you say you want.
    I stopped saying that because of players like you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #58 Re: December 2018 Update Part II - GCW 2 Space 
    Player


    aliendomain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will the schematic for the new texture "Kimogila Style 1 Texture Kit (Style 7) " from the rebel space station token vendor get fixed as well? It shows as texture 6.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #59 Re: December 2018 Update Part II - GCW 2 Space 
    Player
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, any idea when we might have an update ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •