User Tag List

Thread: Launcher Update - December 2018

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1 Launcher Update - December 2018 
    Developer Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    159
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Greetings Legends,

    Our launcher has been updated. Please close your launcher and re-launch it to receive the update. Big thanks to Kayaba (Web Services) for his hard work on keeping the launcher up-to-date!

    This update addresses an issue with the synchronization of game client configuration files as well as general bug fixes.

    May the Force be with you,
    -The SWG:Legends Team
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2 Re: Launcher Update - December 2018 
    Player
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since updating the launcher earlier today, I can't get past the 'connecting to login server' screen.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3 Re: Launcher Update - December 2018 
    Player
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same I can't get past the connecting to login server screen as well
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4 Re: Launcher Update - December 2018 
    Player
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Omega server is offline that would probably be the reason we cannot connect.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5 Re: Launcher Update - December 2018 
    Player
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I try to update the launcher but it keeps saying unable to find swgclientsetup_r.exe
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6 Re: Launcher Update - December 2018 
    Developer Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    159
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khemiya View Post
    Same I can't get past the connecting to login server screen as well
    Our web host was down for a few hours. It is now back online and you should be able to log in to the game again.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7 Re: Launcher Update - December 2018 
    Community Contributor


    StarrGalaxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    62
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gbcody View Post
    I try to update the launcher but it keeps saying unable to find swgclientsetup_r.exe
    I'm having the same problems. How did it change when I was playing 2 weeks prier and made no changes myself? Hope I can get help, I miss playing this game.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8 Re: Launcher Update - December 2018 
    Community Guide


    Vayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    I'm from Jersey, aren't I?
    Posts
    188
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StarrGalaxy View Post
    I'm having the same problems. How did it change when I was playing 2 weeks prier and made no changes myself? Hope I can get help, I miss playing this game.
    You can definitely get help. Try to raise a CSR to assist. Take a look at this thread here where another was having the same problem. The file can be provided to you. Hope you get back in game again soon!

    /salute

    Current Deals: Pet Food, Starship Texture Kits, Batteries, Bacta, Ship Repair Kits, Clothing, Missiles
    IG Contact: Vincer Kaden or Garova or Visit the shop: /wp Dantooine -1032 2754 V Mart
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9 Re: Launcher Update - December 2018 
    Community Contributor


    StarrGalaxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    62
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayman View Post
    You can definitely get help. Try to raise a CSR to assist. Take a look at this thread here where another was having the same problem. The file can be provided to you. Hope you get back in game again soon!

    /salute
    I removed everything SWG on my computer and re-installed the disks. Then did the launcher update and now got a new error! lol = This application requires a Java Runtime Environment 1.8.0-1.8.0_161 Sigh :/

    And BTW, I updated Java but still same error
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10 Re: Launcher Update - December 2018 
    Developer Kayaba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StarrGalaxy View Post
    I removed everything SWG on my computer and re-installed the disks. Then did the launcher update and now got a new error! lol = This application requires a Java Runtime Environment 1.8.0-1.8.0_161 Sigh :/

    And BTW, I updated Java but still same error

    You need to use the Java that it shipped with. It's fairly clear that you're missing the entire lib folder with the required files. Download the launcher again and make sure you also copy the lib folder.

    Everything you need to run the launcher is included in the zip. Make sure it is all put in the root folder of your SWG installation.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •