User Tag List

Thread: *Community Contest: Symbolising Life Day*

1. #1 *Community Contest: Symbolising Life Day* 
    Project Admin

Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Life Day is slowly approaching the galaxy, who’s feeling the festive energy this December?

We really want to see your passion and excitement for the unique Star Wars Galaxies celebration of Life Day. How many of you are spending time with your family this fall by decorating your Christmas tree in your living room? Perhaps you are spending your free time by using up your spare Galactic Credits by purchasing some of last years Life Day rewards such as the Life Day Wreath or a few Life Day Orbs. so you can create a standout Life Day tree with friends and guild members.

This year we want to see what you can bring to the table. This December we are giving SIX members of the community a chance to win a special Life Day prize from us that very conveniently Saun Dann has personally delivered to us. Simply show us your Life Day Tree creations! We will pick THREE of our favourite winners from in-game entries and an additional THREE entries from real life entries, aren’t we generous this holiday.

Contest Rules:
    • You are restricted to ONE entry per account game only.
    • You are unable to enter for both the in-game & RL contest. It must be one or the other.
    • Real life and in-game entries MUST be submitted within this thread by uploading a picture/video to the forum or by hosting at imgur.com or YouTube or video hosting site. (Real life entries must have a piece of paper in the shot with your account name/character name. This will validate your entry)
    • Real life entries will be reverse image searched.
    • Entries must be submitted by 10PM GMT UK/5PM EST USA/2PM PST USA on December 30th 2018. Entries submitted after the end time may not be considered as a potential winner.
    • Winners will be announced via our Discord & Social Media channels on or around December 30th 2018.

Are you needing some inspiration? Check out these Life Day trees that have already been created in the past.

We are looking forward to seeing your Life Day tree creations.

May the force be with you,

SWG:Legends Staff
    Last edited by RoarAsh; 12-02-2018 at 02:26 PM.

2. #2 Re: *Community Contest: Symbolising Life Day* 
    Community Guide

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recently put up a Life Day Tree in my shop (/waypoint in my signature to see it glittering and sparkling in person). It's built from green pleated skirts and decorated with color crystals holding candles and entertainer props of red and green. A couple small plants are partially embedded to add color and texture. The skirt is a Dathomir tapestry.

screenShot0114.jpg

Current Deals: Pet Food, Starship Texture Kits, Batteries, Bacta, Ship Repair Kits, Clothing, Missiles
    IG Contact: Vincer Kaden or Garova or Visit the shop: /wp Dantooine -1032 2754 V Mart

3. #3 Re: *Community Contest: Symbolising Life Day* 
    Senior Player
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    xmas.jpg

Here is one I did that I copied from Tallia

/waypoint 2281 5347 Tatooine
    Last edited by Kosh; 12-02-2018 at 04:11 PM.

4. #4 Re: *Community Contest: Symbolising Life Day* 
    Community Contributor

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5. #5 Re: *Community Contest: Symbolising Life Day* 
    Project Admin

Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenQ View Post
    SW tree I have in my office

Attachment 5925
    Please read the rules and take another picture if possible! With a piece of paper somehow within the picture with your account/character name!

6. #6 Re: *Community Contest: Symbolising Life Day* 
    Project Admin

Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jvp View Post
    Please read the rules and take another picture if possible! With a piece of paper somehow within the picture with your account/character name!

7. #7 Re: *Community Contest: Symbolising Life Day* 
    Project Admin

Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayman View Post
    I recently put up a Life Day Tree in my shop (/waypoint in my signature to see it glittering and sparkling in person). It's built from green pleated skirts and decorated with color crystals holding candles and entertainer props of red and green. A couple small plants are partially embedded to add color and texture. The skirt is a Dathomir tapestry.

screenShot0114.jpg
    Very creative! We can't wait to see what you guys can come up with.

8. #8 Re: *Community Contest: Symbolising Life Day* 
    Community Contributor

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoarAsh View Post
    Last years Pic. I will not be able to do that. Not putting up a tree this year we will not be home for Christmas. Could do a Screen shot of the original FB post I did. But not worried about the contest just wanted to share

9. #9 Re: *Community Contest: Symbolising Life Day* 
    Community Contributor

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by BenQ; 12-03-2018 at 02:31 PM.