Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2. #62 Re: *The 12 Days Of Life Day Returns!* 
    Former Senator

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea, I wonder where the wookiee ended up being. I swear I checked every damn square inch of both planets today.
    https://swglegends.com/forums/showth...ers-Click-This
    Click Here to find out more about the UNION Foundation and how it can help you!

3. #63 Re: *The 12 Days Of Life Day Returns!* 
    Community Contributor

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I would like to see the actual waypoint on the planet it was found to see how we over-looked it. The picture above doesn't look like either planet and we went to the waypoint shown on the picture not the same brown wall structure...

4. #64 Re: *The 12 Days Of Life Day Returns!* 
    Player
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im not sure why the picture is so small. its on talus

5. #65 Re: *The 12 Days Of Life Day Returns!* 
    Player
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6. #66 Re: *The 12 Days Of Life Day Returns!* 
    Community Contributor

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations that must be the correct one that location is no where near anything, it truly is "out in the wilderness."

7. #67 Re: *The 12 Days Of Life Day Returns!* 
    Player
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, i just went by the place hes got it ^
    asdasdasdasdasdasdasdsad.jpg

8. #68 Re: *The 12 Days Of Life Day Returns!* 
    Event Staff

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xRae View Post
    Very good job. We will be getting with you very soon! @xRae

9. #69 Re: *The 12 Days Of Life Day Returns!* 
    Community Contributor

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Legends for continuing to bring back old classics from the LIVE era like Life Day! With Life Day in full swing is it possible to adjust the 12 Days event into a more user-friendly logistical adventure? Meaning, placing the elder Wookie in a location that does not take like yesterday's an all day expedition? The yesterday's eventual winner more than likely came upon the Wookie by chance (IMHO). I was with a group of eight that dwindled down to just myself after five long hours. With Life Day upon us and with many people having five characters and limited time from real life festivities its impossible for so many to have allocated time available to play the game let alone partake in the events. Some of us are doing the 12 Days event for the fun of the hunt and not necessarily the prize however, traversing entire planets and wasting hours when a defined criteria on where the elder is located would certainly be more beneficial and still fun. Such as: located within the confines of a given city extending outward of 1000M. I can only speak for myself and the group of eight but certainly most people would agree that the entire planet is a bit too much and likely not worth the time especially when double XP and now Life Day are here. Just a thought. Thank you again for the revival of a classic fun event!

10. #70 Re: *The 12 Days Of Life Day Returns!* 
    Project Admin

Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSix View Post
    Thank you Legends for continuing to bring back old classics from the LIVE era like Life Day! With Life Day in full swing is it possible to adjust the 12 Days event into a more user-friendly logistical adventure? Meaning, placing the elder Wookie in a location that does not take like yesterday's an all day expedition? The yesterday's eventual winner more than likely came upon the Wookie by chance (IMHO). I was with a group of eight that dwindled down to just myself after five long hours. With Life Day upon us and with many people having five characters and limited time from real life festivities its impossible for so many to have allocated time available to play the game let alone partake in the events. Some of us are doing the 12 Days event for the fun of the hunt and not necessarily the prize however, traversing entire planets and wasting hours when a defined criteria on where the elder is located would certainly be more beneficial and still fun. Such as: located within the confines of a given city extending outward of 1000M. I can only speak for myself and the group of eight but certainly most people would agree that the entire planet is a bit too much and likely not worth the time especially when double XP and now Life Day are here. Just a thought. Thank you again for the revival of a classic fun event!
    Hey, your feedback is noted.:) We have disabled double XP currently. Due to the prizes being high-value in-game items we tend to make this a little harder but that doesn't mean we are up for suggestions in the future.