Forum Handle:

Concentrix

Discord Handle:

Concentrix#4147

Player Association:

Storm Corps (CORPS)

Where in the RL world do you live?

The Netherlands, The Hague

How long did you play the live version of Star wars galaxies?

I started playing SWG back in 2003, some of my RL friends already played it and they got me hooked on it.

What type of work do you do?

I own a company in the catering business

What does a typical Star Wars Galaxies day consist of for you?

Almost every time I log on I would check if there’s PvP at Restuss. I’ve always been a big fan of the PvP aspect of this game and still find it very challenging. Testing new unique builds is what I currently do most in my free time. Thinking outside the box and seeing if some of the different styles I can think of work in various PvP scenarios. It keeps me from getting bored, so most of my time is filled doing that. Otherwise, I like to chill and talk to all my new friends I made in this fun community.

What was the race and profession of your very first character?

My first character in 2003 was a Zabrak Teräs Käsi Master. Later on I grinded out the Bounty Hunter profession so that I was able to hunt Jedi with my TKM/BH setup.

What is the one thing you’ve always wanted to be in Star Wars Galaxies that isn’t or is no longer?

I would’ve really liked it if the NGE would still have the Teräs Käsi profession in game. Thankfully there is still the possibility to at least be somewhat of a TKM by going combat entertainer.

What other hobbies or activities do you take part in, other than playing Star Wars Galaxies?

My current hobby is raising my two daughters. My youngest daughter was born 1.5 month ago and I really enjoy spending time with them. Gaming has always been one of my greatest hobbies, but I did play football back in the day. Besides SWG, the other games I play are Battlefront 2 and the Battlefield series.

What race and profession is your main character?

Concentrix is a Human Bounty Hunter, I sometimes switch back and forth to Commando though.

What do you like the most about the profession you have chosen for your main character?

I really like the tactical play-style the Bounty Hunter professions provides. Outsmarting your opponent and trying to adapt to certain players is what I like best of it. Besides that (as mentioned before), I also like to switch to Commando once in a while. When I do, I play it very defensively. Seeing how long I last versus multiple players is what I enjoy most about it.

What faction is your main character?

Concentrix is Imperial

What is your favorite player owned ship?

That has to be the TIE Advanced. I’ve liked it ever since I saw it flown by vader in the movies.

What is your favorite ground vehicle?

I really like the Command BARC. Also the new AT-ST vehicle is a fun ride.

How did you choose your main character's name?

For many years I’ve used the name Concentrix in mostly FPS games. I got the name from a Psychedelic trance dj. I used to really like that music genre back in 2005. So most of the names I used in video games were all mostly inspired by the rave scene.

What is your favorite planet and/or city and why?

My favorite planet is Tatooine. The first time I started playing SWG, I spawned at Mos Espa. From there on, I went to Bestine and kinda stuck there the first few grind sessions. The reason I like Tatooine the most is because of its scenery. Those suns and dunes are very beautiful.

What is your favorite NPC?

I really like the stormtrooper that comes into random cantinas across the galaxy and starts harassing players and telling them how much he hates rebels and so on. If a player would /slap him he would incap you and fine you 5k. I’m not to sure whether or not he still does that though, but it was a fun sight back in the day.

What are the most credits you have ever spent on purchasing a single item for one of your characters?

On Legends, I spent around 80mil on a lava crystal. On live, the most credits I spent was 90mil for a mandalorian helmet.

What do you like best about SWG Legends?

I’ve always enjoyed the NGE, and I’m really glad I got a chance to play it again. I think the legends staff does a great job in helping build this community. It really reflects live and I believe the current community is even more loving then it was on live.

Describe your best experience playing Star Wars Galaxies.

Well, my best experience must still be way back in 2003 when I first started. Like I wrote before, my RL buddies were already playing the game. So they already had some decent gear. One of my friends asked me to duel his spider pet, and told me it wouldn’t do anything to me. little did I know he was full beastmaster so his spider was insanely strong and at the time they also instant deathblow. Me only being 1 day old on my toon, I decided to shoot it.. In a few seconds after that, I lay there face down in the dirt. Owned by my friends creepy spider. He laughed so much, I can still hear his evil laughter now. He sometimes still reminds me of it, hehe.

What is your favorite questline and/or place within Star Wars Galaxies and why?

I liked the fate of the galaxy questline. Mustafar has always been a cool planet, the graphics/lighting also seemed to look better on it.

Thank you very much for answering our questions and giving us all a little insight into your character.

Do you have any other community members in mind you would be interested in learning about? Feel free to give us a shout!
    Last edited by Laviz; 11-06-2018 at 08:36 PM.

2. #2 Re: *SWG Legends: Player Spotlight: Concentrix* 
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His outfit is almost as dope as mine

3. #3 Re: *SWG Legends: Player Spotlight: Concentrix* 
    Senior Player
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)