Thread: *The Galactic Moon Festival*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. #21 Re: *The Galactic Moon Festival* 
    Player
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a question about purchasing the badge. When I click "Do you have anything else to buy" he says "yes for a mere 900 tokens you can buy the badge" but then the next options are only "interesting, thank you" or "end conversation".

Any tips? THANKS!-M

2. #22 Re: *The Galactic Moon Festival* 
    Community Veteran

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm thankful for the Galactic Moon Festival for sure even if it's so much more just a farmfest than it was in old days (no worries, this is what most players want now so it's fine) but i wonder about this swarm of Ghosts dropping the elusive Spooky paintings: Must you hit the Queen during the battle to have a chance at getting a painting? If so i bet there are a bunch of players not aware of this, who could spend days and days camping the site and happen to never land an attack on the Ghost Queen. But maybe i've just missed out info about this.
    [Dawn] 2.0 of Legends, formerly Sentinels of New Dawn, Europe-Chimaera

3. #23 Re: *The Galactic Moon Festival* 
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is p cool

4. #24 Re: *The Galactic Moon Festival* 
    Community Guide

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Festival is cool as always. The new Quests and things to do are really well done.

You could just might work a bit on the method that distributes the Painting, because there are people who not only have all the paintings, you have the same people that use every loophole to hoard and sell rare items at ridiculous prices.

It mit be a good idea to add a mechanism that lets you just loot one painting per account per day. It would not only improve the chances for others, it also would might even the field a little.

5. #25 Re: *The Galactic Moon Festival* 
    Galactic Senator

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been there all week trying most of each day at my keyboard and have yet to loot one painting. It sucks rather lol - have spoken to a lot of people in the same boat.

“The singular multiplicity of this universe draws my deepest attention.
    It is a thing of ultimate beauty." - Leto II - 'Dune' - Frank Herbert

6. #26 Re: *The Galactic Moon Festival* 
    Community Veteran

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    I'm thankful for the Galactic Moon Festival for sure even if it's so much more just a farmfest than it was in old days (no worries, this is what most players want now so it's fine) but i wonder about this swarm of Ghosts dropping the elusive Spooky paintings: Must you hit the Queen during the battle to have a chance at getting a painting? If so i bet there are a bunch of players not aware of this, who could spend days and days camping the site and happen to never land an attack on the Ghost Queen. But maybe i've just missed out info about this.

I spoke too soon. I was not aware how this festival would affect the rest of the game, so instead of being thankful for Legends keeping up traditions - and adding content too which ofc is proof of great intentions - i must say that this "enhanced" Galactic Moon Festival really is one i don't like at all. Like, seeing how the GCW invasions has become even less attended because players concentrate on doing nothing but hanging out in the Dead Forest, it's quite depressing imo. You'd think they could have one character standing there waiting, perhaps even two, while playing remaining characters we're allowed to have logged in, but somehow that seems less attractive. Or maybe mindless waiting is the best content SWG:Legends can offer them. To each their own, but i don't like GMF anymore.
    [Dawn] 2.0 of Legends, formerly Sentinels of New Dawn, Europe-Chimaera