Thread: AFK Rule Update

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. #21 Re: AFK Rule Update 
    Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I too would love to see more restrictions on afk grinding. I feel like it ruins the game, especially on such a small server. I can also understand the idea of not having much time to play and wanting to stay competitive. However some of these rare items like mando armor or the wp holo should be exactly that rare. When you can just afk it, that destroys the sport of hunting the item down and also negatively effects the economy. These special items should be earned not handed over. Now if your actually at the computer, macro away as long as your not negatively effecting others trying to play too. Games are meant to be played, not turned on and left to do the playing for you.

2. #22 Re: AFK Rule Update 
    CSR Lead

Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    44 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreagnos View Post
    I too would love to see more restrictions on afk grinding. I feel like it ruins the game, especially on such a small server. I can also understand the idea of not having much time to play and wanting to stay competitive. However some of these rare items like mando armor or the wp holo should be exactly that rare. When you can just afk it, that destroys the sport of hunting the item down and also negatively effects the economy. These special items should be earned not handed over. Now if your actually at the computer, macro away as long as your not negatively effecting others trying to play too. Games are meant to be played, not turned on and left to do the playing for you.
    You are not allowed to AFK in the DWB so cannot obtain Mando through afking. Also a lot of the NS spawns are considered quests areas since WoD was release and thus cannot be afked, though there are still some spots it can be done. The more rare things have been limited quite a bit as have quest areas where we have put macro dump scripts. Hope that helps to clarify the policy we have a bit more. :)