Thread: AFK Rule Update

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
  1. #31 Re: AFK Rule Update 
    Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about the AFK farmers in the crystal cave on Dantooine. They are not running group invites on anything, Im a new jedi and Im trying to get my Holocrons. There is nothing for me to kill in there. They have the whole cave locked down. They are there 24 hours a day.

2. #32 Re: AFK Rule Update 
    Player
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @apiawa

It is still an Option to mute AFK chat.
    You don't have to use it if you don't like it.

Thanks SWGL STAFF!!

I just started updating my game, it has been So Long. Ily

3. #33 Re: AFK Rule Update 
    Player
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to know why I had a character made immobile even though I was running a join macro in a location that did not dump the macros. You seriously need to understand your own rules before you try to enforce them.

4. #34 Re: AFK Rule Update 
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    quick question some people use macro's for buffers spamming buffs for everyone free of charge and their afk tag toggles inside of their macro commands I was just squelched due to apparent spaming while afk tag was inactive the afk tag needs to toggle so it keeps the character online...this is an issue
    Nathanael P. Muto

5. #35 Re: AFK Rule Update 
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    afaik, you only get squelched if you are hitting spatial frequently enough for it to be obstructive... Set the pause number to 500 or 600. Easy fix.

6. #36 Re: AFK Rule Update 
    Community Contributor Syfylegend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zal View Post
    What about the AFK farmers in the crystal cave on Dantooine. They are not running group invites on anything, Im a new jedi and Im trying to get my Holocrons. There is nothing for me to kill in there. They have the whole cave locked down. They are there 24 hours a day.
    better place to farm for your jedi holos are near the POI Jedi temple. the yellow mobs and dark jedi out there drop jedi holos. much better place to farm :D just farm in a huge circle around the temple, you should have better luck bud.
    Syfylegend: Commando
    Sy'Fy: Officer
    Tyvokk: Jedi
    LordoDance: Entertainer

7. #37 Re: AFK Rule Update 
    Player
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zal View Post
    This is the same on Dath at the 3 static Night sister spawns I just set up next to them and run a invite macro soon you have a group of 6 to 8 and you get all the kills :) I would like it if all AFK farming of static spawns required you to have an invite macro set up! I think it just common politeness, We are all here to have fun and no one wants to have to kill tens of thousands of mobs to get that one drop you need. the new players that need things like WP Sith Holocron 4/5 don't have the 50+ mil to pay for them. We are all in the same boat so be kind help others invite them to group!

8. #38 Re: AFK Rule Update 
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyGatt View Post
    This is the same on Dath at the 3 static Night sister spawns I just set up next to them and run a invite macro soon you have a group of 6 to 8 and you get all the kills :) I would like it if all AFK farming of static spawns required you to have an invite macro set up! I think it just common politeness, We are all here to have fun and no one wants to have to kill tens of thousands of mobs to get that one drop you need. the new players that need things like WP Sith Holocron 4/5 don't have the 50+ mil to pay for them. We are all in the same boat so be kind help others invite them to group!
    Fully agree on that. AFK invite should be mandatory in general. Though a drop rate of 1:10.000 is ridiculous. Farming should not be the essence play style, also server will go nuts with too many ppl farming. Nightsister zones already do have a lag tendency.

9. #39 Re: AFK Rule Update 
    Former Senator

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice Post Roar :)
    Wagnar: Master Smuggler, Beastmaster, Alliance Ace Pilot, Master Chronicler and Alliance General (Ret.)--Chriztal: Master Officer, Beastmaster, Imperial Ace Pilot and Imperial General (Ret.)--Pearll: Master Crafter, Chief Geneticist and Corsec Master Pilot--Ivar: Master Crafter, Chief Geneticist and Imperial Pilot--Amathyst: Master Medic -- All proud Members of DAWN

Don't ask: What can The Community do for Me ? --- Ask: What can I do for The Community ?