Thread: *Friday Feature - Bounty Hunter's Guide*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. #11 Re: *Friday Feature - Bounty Hunter's Guide* 
    Player
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great Guide, appreciate all the efforts made.

Just for the Completion want to add that there indeed is a possibility to effectively play a pistoleer BH. But don't ask me now for the exact specs.
    Have had one back in the live days, having discussed many possible specs when i was the german community representative for BH and did much math before i figured it out.

The key in this spec is crit chance. A lot of it. Utilizing all possible buffs and attachments, you can get over 145% for a short period of time and if i remember right over 65% long term. As pistol is lower in DMG but high on Firerate, the key here is to trick the enemy in using dmg reduction like saber blocks,shields a.s.o. before u push your crit shots. This results in a burst of nearly 100% unblocked crit hits, heavy like rifle dmg, but not as costly in action and unexpected if someone sees you with a pistol.

For sure this is more challenging and not as promising as a rifle spec, definetly for more advanced users because you need to be tricky on this one and rely on full equip. But first back then, everybody said it's not possible to be successful on this one but they got proved wrong.

Second there's nothing more badass than a full equipped bounty hunter with a full attached de10 bursting you down :D

2. #12 Re: *Friday Feature - Bounty Hunter's Guide* 
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dackyd View Post
    Great Guide, appreciate all the efforts made.

Just for the Completion want to add that there indeed is a possibility to effectively play a pistoleer BH. But don't ask me now for the exact specs.
    Have had one back in the live days, having discussed many possible specs when i was the german community representative for BH and did much math before i figured it out.

The key in this spec is crit chance. A lot of it. Utilizing all possible buffs and attachments, you can get over 145% for a short period of time and if i remember right over 65% long term. As pistol is lower in DMG but high on Firerate, the key here is to trick the enemy in using dmg reduction like saber blocks,shields a.s.o. before u push your crit shots. This results in a burst of nearly 100% unblocked crit hits, heavy like rifle dmg, but not as costly in action and unexpected if someone sees you with a pistol.

For sure this is more challenging and not as promising as a rifle spec, definetly for more advanced users because you need to be tricky on this one and rely on full equip. But first back then, everybody said it's not possible to be successful on this one but they got proved wrong.

Second there's nothing more badass than a full equipped bounty hunter with a full attached de10 bursting you down :D
    A bit memey, though definitely effective if you can manage to keep the target within your range. Good input

3. #13 Re: *Friday Feature - Bounty Hunter's Guide* 
    Player
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeski View Post
    A bit memey, though definitely effective if you can manage to keep the target within your range. Good input
    Yeah, always had a rifle with me to at least bring in some extra dmg if a target manages to get out of range until i catch up :D in open pvp it's often the thing to use terrain like trees or buildings to lure the enemy back in range. As i said it's tricky and thus challenging :)