Thread: August Update 2018 - Bug Bash

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
  1. #81 Re: August Update 2018 - Bug Bash 
    Community Guide

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As for the items i think i might have wanted a Senator Palpatine Chair and Desk, because i had them on live, but mostly i am bugged because of the missing badges.

And i just looked it up, you can buy the items on the Vendor ranging from 3 Million to 18 Million Creds a Piece and if i look at the amount of items and the Owner its a bit strange that all available Items are sold by just 8 People who sell a lot of the Stuff.
    Last edited by Keylab; 08-22-2018 at 01:32 PM.

2. #82 Re: August Update 2018 - Bug Bash 
    Community Contributor ArizonianJen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It had only been 5 hours since it had been enabled and as soon as I woke up, I immediately logged in. The houses that I wanted to demolish were already gone, I was pretty bummed. Of course, when I come home from work later that day there's a ton of highly priced rewards on the Tat bazaar that I REFUSE to buy from anyone because yes, still bummed about not being able to participate in it. Earlier tonight I was driving to one of my houses and came across 3 flagged houses to demolish and I realize that there is always going to be something getting flagged at any given time that we need to keep an eye out for and we are still participating and getting the rewards in doing so. I can be patient =)
    Last edited by ArizonianJen; 08-23-2018 at 12:05 AM.
    The Force is what gives a Jedi "her" power
    It's an energy field created by all living things
    It surrounds us and penetrates us
    It binds our galaxy together

3. #83 Re: August Update 2018 - Bug Bash 
    Community Guide

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I travel all Planets since days and nothing.

4. #84 Re: August Update 2018 - Bug Bash 
    Community Contributor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elour View Post

With the next restart August Update will be pushed onto Omega.
    [*] All callables including entertainer holograms, familiars and pets will be stored when being transported through an ITV.
    My familiars still prevent me from ITV (Tie fighter, havent tried with others)

5. #85 Re: August Update 2018 - Bug Bash 
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonianJen View Post
    It had only been 5 hours since it had been enabled and as soon as I woke up, I immediately logged in. The houses that I wanted to demolish were already gone, I was pretty bummed. Of course, when I come home from work later that day there's a ton of highly priced rewards on the Tat bazaar that I REFUSE to buy from anyone because yes, still bummed about not being able to participate in it. Earlier tonight I was driving to one of my houses and came across 3 flagged houses to demolish and I realize that there is always going to be something getting flagged at any given time that we need to keep an eye out for and we are still participating and getting the rewards in doing so. I can be patient =)
    There was alot of things done wrong with the packup event. Turning it on in the middle of the night with minimal notice to the community being one of those things. Now though I think the biggest problem is the people who have thought it is funny to put red abandoned in their house name. I've come across quite a few of those, usually when looking to buy something. There have been a several people that have missed out on millions in sales because of the house sign name. I just hop in the ITV and go spend my money elsewhere.