User Tag List

Thread: *Ask us your questions!*

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. #21 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm curious if we will ever see any additional planets? I know at least one exists in the files, and while I'm sure some work would have to be done to it for it to be playable, it would make a great addition. Especially if it was buildable and we could put cities there.

2. #22 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    Community Veteran
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When will the Duelist set for Jedi get buffed and will it not be a trash buff?

3. #23 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have any Nightsister Melee Armguard fallen yet, because so far ive heard of none, and wonder if any have, or if this is just something that is more of a myth, or maybe we need the loot table to be adjusted because we have killed the beast plenty of times and never got the drop. Seems more rare than the mural. Can you tell us what the drop rate is? and why this has to be so rare? and if there are plans to loosen the rate a bit?

4. #24 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    Forum Advisor

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have certain items drop rate changed? Like the 2H ORH or the Jetpack Base? The 2H ORH used to drop way more (I do it daily) and the Jetpack Base was almost sold every 3 days for 35 mil, but now no Jetpack Bases have been put up for sale at all for a while now. I get it if that is true, just curious about it if the drop rate was changed.
    Vendor at /way tatooine 2548 -4684 Koldur's/Kintor's Vendor;

5. #25 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    Player
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Y-8 "MINING" ship is currently next to useless for actual mining (works just fine as a POB gunship though). However it is the only ship with a cargo hold above ~5500 cargo space. Is there any way to include either cargo holds that are larger or perhaps a way to make the Y-8 usable for asteroid mining..ie...cockpit view improvements or at least make all tractor beams on the ship usable? Currently it is extremely difficult to aim the ship, the tractor beams seem buggy/or doesn't work when loaded into the ship, and without a full crew of gunners it's pretty much a waste of time. Also, why do asteroid resources not stack???

6. #26 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    Player
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, first off wanted to thank yall for doing a much better job than sony and we PAID them lol.
    I have a couple questions if you will indulge me.

1)Can we have the lone house in the tk instance for a player house? I love the layout and would move in instantly if i could and it seems like itd be fairly simple to do.

2)Are there any plans for adding player cities/housing on new planets or existing planets? As you are probably aware the current space is kindof packed.

3)Are there any new plans for new jewelry sets in aurilia? Id love a frontmans style set on my medic since i steal aggro so much anyways :)

4)Is there any plan to increase the lvl cap to 100? 90 always seemed like a silly number to stop at to me.

5)Is there any plan for adding class content for commandos, medics and officers and so on? Jedi have a large amount of quests related to gear and so on, bounty hunters bounty hunt, and smugglers have contriband. Itd be nice for the other classes to have a quest line or activity related to their existence.

6)Is there a way that we could make all the animal body part junk loot stack? I have so many stacks of organs and eye balls and brains i cant see straight lol.

7)Can we make a the trip to mustifar with a rgular ship and not a shuttle port. The port on musty is far bigger than the ones on other plannets so i dont understand the logic of making it harder with a pre cu set up.

I understand most of these issues are leftovers from the actual game and u guys didnt make them but just some stuff ive been wondering.

Keep up the good work
    -Oked

7. #27 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    Player
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrez View Post
    Have you guys thought about allowing for a second class to be chosen to allow more choice in character creation? Like you have one main class and in the second one you can only go half way up the tree
    I like this idea, this idea wins.

8. #28 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like I already know the answer but... Any plans to return the Elder Jedi items (The robes and crystals) ? Seems like it wouldn't be TOO hard of a thing to implement, even if they're just used for appearance.

9. #29 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing I've been interested in since I saw another server with the ability to do so would be the implementation of new races. Are there any plans for perhaps other sentient races such as chiss, miralukans, sith purebloods or perhaps cathars?

10. #30 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are the plans for JTL and what recourse (if any) is in place for the players to contest possible changes.

Like them or hate them (I'm in the latter group) the last two changes to JTL were implemented quickly and with minimal player input and do little to enhance game play for anyone. The last one wasn't even announced before it was added to a change to Legacy quest areas.

Additionally, are there any plans to allow players to contest areas with macro dump pulses? Do players have any voice in this at all? There are several places (Blackscales, Krayt Graveyard just by way of example) that have nothing to do with the Legacy quest or any quest line at all but still had macro dump pulses added.

IF the players are going to have any input at all, will we be able to discuss or contest duration? Why is the pulse at the Krayt Graveyard approximately 1 hour in frequency when the pulse at the Blackscales is every 15 minutes? Shouldn't those times be reversed? Shouldn't all macro dump areas have the same pulse timer whatever that may be? What justifications are used to determine how long a pulse should be in a certain area and will we as players have a say in determining the priority of those justifications?

New content is great. I'm always interested in seeing where creative developers can take this awesome game. Right now though, I'm more interested in making sure that the general culture of this server doesn't become one of alienating one group players in order to please another. There were problems with AFK activity on this server, on that most of us can agree. It was wise to consider options to help alleviate that concern. But I fear we have swung so far in the other direction that a whole new group of players is feeling unwelcome or uninterested.

Can at we at least look at giving everyone a voice instead of dumping changes with little to no debate, discussion, input or announcements? Not trying to be confrontational, I'm genuinely concerned at how recent changes were added and the reasons behind them. I understand that in the history of gaming, changes like these are rarely reverted so whatever damage (if any) done by these changes is past. I would like to try and prevent further changes to professions or areas of the game from being implemented in the same manner if at all possible. (I'm not referring to added content so please don't misunderstand. I'm referring to fundamental changes to the game that already exists)
    -5161 -3954 Lok
    Niko's Space and Resource Emporium
    Just south of Hamunaptra