Thread: *Ask us your questions!*

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast
  1. #161 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when are you going to fix the glitch with the ent. when it says that they are not watching or listening when they are

2. #162 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    Community Contributor OdiumHector's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Will Jedi ever get a 6% electricity crystal?

2. Will Jedi ever get standard color (true red, true green, etc.) 6% crystals? Maybe there’s something wrong with my settings, but the crystals from the WoD theme park seem like they’re greyed out compared to the basic color crystals.

3. The Jedi profession has the Padawan, Jedi, and Jedi Master titles. Any chance of dark side equivalents: Apprentice, Dark Jedi, Dark Jedi Master, Dark Lord, etc?

4. The smuggler expertise tree has 2 boxes for increasing armor protection. You have to spend points in the 1st box to get the option of the 2nd box, but spending points in the 1st box doesn’t actually give the armor boost it claims. So those points are pretty much useless. Will that 1st box get fixed so that it also gives the armor it mentions?

5. Will traders get a healing ability?

6. Can Dathomir, Endor, and Yavin be changed to accept player houses and cities the way Dantooine does as long as they’re a certain distance away from important static locations like the Dathomir witches’ strongholds, the Ewok villages, etc?

7. Any chance of getting Portable Starship Terminals like at the end of Live? Not for launching from anywhere. Just for swapping out parts from anywhere (like houses where shipwrights work).

3. #163 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    Forum Advisor

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OdiumHector View Post
    1. Will Jedi ever get a 6% electricity crystal?
    We already have that, it is looted from the greater kraut world boss, and is called Horn's Future.
    Vendor at /way tatooine 2548 -4684 Koldur's/Kintor's Vendor;

4. #164 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    New Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a new player, it is disheartening to travel to different planets and see the derelict sprawl of structures and planets capped out of town space already. Are there any plans to or considerations given to doing a clean-up of structures belonging to inactive players?

5. #165 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    Player

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koldur View Post
    We already have that, it is looted from the greater kraut world boss, and is called Horn's Future.
    Wait this is 6%?! I looked it up it said 4%? (I couldn't find any up to date info on it so I used the old one from the live servers)

6. #166 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    Community Contributor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    will there be plans to add the holcrons to the chronicle vendor that have blue red and white fog? "Ancient holocron Device"

7. #167 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    Forum Advisor

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VocaloidKakee View Post
    Wait this is 6%?! I looked it up it said 4%? (I couldn't find any up to date info on it so I used the old one from the live servers)
    Yes, it is 6% I am sure about that as I have one.

8. #168 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    Forum Advisor

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have seen a lot of trolling and fake news going on in Legends Discord. Often done by a few people who make it seem that what they say is correct to "help" each other out. Some of them do not even play on this server anymore.
    Why is this behavior allowed/condoned? You have no trolling up in the description, yet this almost is going on more than not. This is very off putting to new comers who do not know the basics of the game yet. I can understand that you do not have the man power to uphold the no trolling statement, but if that is the case, might be better off taking away those channels and keep it all in cantina this way.
    Are you aware of this, do you have any plans to stop this?

9. #169 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    Galactic Senator SplinterStrike's Avatar
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VocaloidKakee View Post
    Horn's Future being 6% is unique to Legends, looted from the Krayt World Boss as Koldur said.

For my question, this is in regards to the recent patch:
    Using the escape pod now has a 15 second delay when engaged in PvP fights.
    The new podding mechanic is currently affecting players in PvE, forcing them to remain static in order to pod while also having a timer, which not only suffers from input lag but can also be reset by enemy fire, and will on occasion bug out and rob you of your ability to use your escape pod entirely. Will the escape pod mechanic be changed to affect PvP only?

10. #170 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    Community Contributor OdiumHector's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koldur View Post
    Thanks!