1. #51 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    Project Admin & Lead QA

Mentioned
    397 Post(s)
    Tagged
    32 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedisoldier View Post
    Ty Ash!!

One Last Question, When if ever will you be turning on the destroy or pack up housing feature, that will clear up old structures?
    House Packup Event has already been tested on Alpha and will be started in the near future..... SOON (TM)

2. #52 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neliev View Post
    House Packup Event has already been tested on Alpha and will be started in the near future..... SOON (TM)
    Awesome to hear thank you Neliev !!

3. #53 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    Player
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, I know this was an issue during the SOE days but...I created a character with a name I wanted but deleted them. Can you create a script that will purge and free up deleted character names? That would make a rename feature awesome too. Thanks

4. #54 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by oked View Post
    4)Is there any plan to increase the lvl cap to 100? 90 always seemed like a silly number to stop at to me.

5)Is there any plan for adding class content for commandos, medics and officers and so on? Jedi have a large amount of quests related to gear and so on, bounty hunters bounty hunt, and smugglers have contriband. Itd be nice for the other classes to have a quest line or activity related to their existence.

Keep up the good work
    -Oked
    Just wanted to reiterate and add to these originally asked by Oked

4. The max of 90, as a number itself, never bothered me but i must admit that an increase would be helpful as i always felt a couple more expertise points could lead to more diverse character skills, for example if increased to level 100 thats an extra 5 points so people like myself who would like to have a Grey Jedi can use the points to see if it's possible while still be seen by others as viable in group content and such.

5. Class content for all would be more than welcome by everyone i imagine, i know another poster has mentioned class themeparks, this could be a good way of people getting to know the class they've chose and lead into any implimentations for class content as mentioned by Oked, as well as possibly leading to the group requirements for taking out bases in the GCW therefore not just adding PvE content but also content that leads to PvP which i know a lot of people place higher than PvE content, so in effect something like this would benefit all.

Now that i've added my 2 pence into the mix for the above mentioned questions I'd like to ask if there are any plans or ideas towards the possibility of adjusting class expertise , mainly for ranged classes, so we can pick and choose what weapons we can use, for example as an Officer i see the class as a support to groups and as such would prefer to use a rifle or carbine instead of expertise being limited to pistols, i'm sure old veteran Bounty Hunters would like the choice of being pistols too as i remember a lot of scatter pistol using BH from the old days, you can see where i'm going with this i hope and understand the reasons why weapon choice would be both beneficial to the diversity of the game as well as helping to please the playerbase by giving them such choices, something which was taken away with the class system as it stands now. I'm not a coder or game designer but because it's all in the expertise system how hard would it be to make the adjustments in order to impliment this idea? Commando has the option of using heavy weapons or carb/rifle in their expertise, couldn't the adjustments just be added to the current expertise boxes? For example in Officer expertise the Side Arm Efficiency be changed to Weapon Efficiency with carbine and/or rifle damage bonus be added with the pistol damage bonus. Same with Dire strikes just add the same effect of it to carbines and/or rifles, this way an Officer can choose to use either weapon and have the choice of using points into Pistol Overcharge and Pistol Burn if they still prefer Pistol usage as these two skills would remain unchanged, if they would prefer using a carbine or rifle they are still able to do so but without the last two mentioned skills being usable. Similar with Jedi, i know some who prefer to use bladed weapons instead of Lightsabers, i'm sure they'd appreciate it if bladed weapons were implimented into their expertise with the exeption of reflect of course as this would require a lightsaber, as an addition I'm unsure if it's canon or not but i enjoyed the customization options of the lightsaber in the Knights of the Old Republic games (crystal variations) and wondered if this could be implimented into SWG? I'm sure more customization options and choices can't be a bad thing as everyone has their own style.

I apologise for the essay but I'm sure you can understand what i mean by it all, "Choice" was the primary attraction to SWG and why it was alive for as long as it was and why players mass quit at some of the changes that were made to the game as they removed the ability of choice. I understand why things can't go back to how they were before the NGE changes but at the same time I'm sure adjustments to current expertises can bring back the ability of choice.

Thank you for your time reading this and beyond that I'd like to thank all those involved with Legends in bringing back a game i spent a long time enjoying both the game and the community.

5. #55 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    Community Veteran

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, how's the progress in this coming along?

6. #56 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't wait to see the answers to these.

I love this server and have high hopes for the future!

7. #57 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    Player
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there somewhere IN GAME that I can review Tutorials and is there maybe somewhere I can get a list of HOTKEYS. Im too old to remember the 125 hot keys anbd key combinations that have flashed across the screen already and Im just level 10. Well, Level 90 when I logged in this morning...