Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
  1. #51 Re: Empire/Remembrance Day! 
    Community Contributor

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchKeeper View Post
    where did u get the posters? The dummies are tradeable if you don't open the gift box
    Posters are from the quests given by Wedge and Mara. As for the dummies, yes, but I imagine plenty of people already opened at least one not realising they'd be no trade. Even so it should be removed. 'No trade' really has little place being on most items, especially decorations.

2. #52 Re: Empire/Remembrance Day! 
    Senior Player
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've only just managed to get around to taking a look at the 2 new structures, they're very unique and both look great. I'm wondering, are these buildings that were actually in the game somewhere (just not available to players)/in the files, or are they entirely custom content? I don't remember seeing anything like them before in the game!

3. #53 Re: Empire/Remembrance Day! 
    Project Admin & Lead QA

Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    32 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVoidDragon View Post
    I've only just managed to get around to taking a look at the 2 new structures, they're very unique and both look great. I'm wondering, are these buildings that were actually in the game somewhere (just not available to players)/in the files, or are they entirely custom content? I don't remember seeing anything like them before in the game!
    These structures are custom made by our Dev Team with the help of a 3d modeller he is working with us as a contributor.
    The other new structures (Senate Hall and the Naboo House with Garden) are also custom made by the Team.

4. #54 Re: Empire/Remembrance Day! 
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neliev View Post
    These structures are custom made by our Dev Team with the help of a 3d modeller he is working with us as a contributor.
    The other new structures (Senate Hall and the Naboo House with Garden) are also custom made by the Team.
    If you haven't heard it yet. That's kickass and you guys rock.
    LordEatose's Outhouse - Wiggles, Corellia /way -899 38 1060
    I craft weapons without the stupid symbols and tags.
    Ksenia Solo will keep you company in the mean time

5. #55 Re: Empire/Remembrance Day! 
    Senior Player
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When is this event actually ending? I assumed it was the 20th like the post here says, but it's past that now. Didn't realize there was an extension otherwise i would have probably saved up the tokens to get the new structure! Too late though now.

Quote Originally Posted by Neliev View Post
    Came across the Naboo one a few days ago and was wondering about that as well! I assumed it was something in the files already (there is a multi-basement Tatooine house in-game somewhere) but it being custom makes it even better! Very nice work on the new stuff.