Thread: *A Golden History Lesson*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. #11 Re: *A Golden History Lesson* 
    Player
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    laaaaaaame i was really excited for this but with no mention of how long the event was i just assumed it was gonna be some kinda npc trivia thing i could go to at any point in the day, 3am is kind of a crazy time for me to make it to the event and i live in LA, i thought a lot of the ppl going would be state side so the time would be less of a crazy hour. Woulda been cool if there was some way to get in on the event the whole day or a badge or collection idk. Just kinda sad it wasnt explained well enough and that i missed out due to that. If i had known i think i would have tried to make it even if it was at a crazy hour.

2. #12 Re: *A Golden History Lesson* 
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sparktite View Post
    laaaaaaame i was really excited for this but with no mention of how long the event was i just assumed it was gonna be some kinda npc trivia thing i could go to at any point in the day, 3am is kind of a crazy time for me to make it to the event and i live in LA, i thought a lot of the ppl going would be state side so the time would be less of a crazy hour. Woulda been cool if there was some way to get in on the event the whole day or a badge or collection idk. Just kinda sad it wasnt explained well enough and that i missed out due to that. If i had known i think i would have tried to make it even if it was at a crazy hour.
    One event was at a time geared more towards US citizens, the other was so the rest of us might have a chance to attend, you obviously went to the wrong one. You didn't miss much (unless you don't already have the event badge) as some people type at ridiculous speeds, and if you have any lag you see the question then the first wave of answers hit like a wall of text in chunks each second.

3. #13 Re: *A Golden History Lesson* 
    Community Veteran

somewhere around Restuss... face to the ground!
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been there and it was quiet fun: some players have a great sense of humour!

What stunned me: players that had typed the correct answer while I had not even finished reading the question
    RED is DEAD! ... at least, it should be!

"PickUp-DropOff by -AtAl-" /way 233 -4871 , city of Cauth Bodva (shuttle), Rori