Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
  1. #41 Re: *Friday Feature - Your Character, Your Customization!* 
    Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donthateon View Post
    I like the changes but was really hoping for character options like hair, faces, tats, and stuff like that. Not a huge thing for me but it would get the wife to play more
    I've only been playing for a short while here (since last year) and haven't posted at all on the forums until recently, but I have to agree. I honestly thought when clicking this thread initially that there'd be more actual player customization options, not...well, this on the agenda. Not that I'm not grateful for storage upgrade options for....well more credits than I have time to make, and I'm excited for the space additions coming eventually, but I'd like more hairstyles, faces, etc. Maybe an ability to recolor certain armor pieces? (or am I missing something?) I have my level 90 commando composite armor, but I would like to recolor it from brown to a dark red maybe - I don't have the credits to buy new armor sadly.

2. #42 Re: *Friday Feature - Your Character, Your Customization!* 
    Player

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not bad. i've wanted datapad vehicle/beast upgrades since live. most impressive. and the upcoming bank/character upgrades will be welcome as well. nice job folks.
    when i die, i want to go quietly in my sleep, like my grandfather - not screaming like the passengers in his car.

3. #43 Re: *Friday Feature - Your Character, Your Customization!* 
    Community Contributor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KDrakas View Post
    I've only been playing for a short while here (since last year) and haven't posted at all on the forums until recently, but I have to agree. I honestly thought when clicking this thread initially that there'd be more actual player customization options, not...well, this on the agenda. Not that I'm not grateful for storage upgrade options for....well more credits than I have time to make, and I'm excited for the space additions coming eventually, but I'd like more hairstyles, faces, etc. Maybe an ability to recolor certain armor pieces? (or am I missing something?) I have my level 90 commando composite armor, but I would like to recolor it from brown to a dark red maybe - I don't have the credits to buy new armor sadly.
    There are armor dye kits in the game. :)