Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
  1. #41 Re: *Friday Feature - Your Character, Your Customization!* 
    Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donthateon View Post
    I like the changes but was really hoping for character options like hair, faces, tats, and stuff like that. Not a huge thing for me but it would get the wife to play more
    I've only been playing for a short while here (since last year) and haven't posted at all on the forums until recently, but I have to agree. I honestly thought when clicking this thread initially that there'd be more actual player customization options, not...well, this on the agenda. Not that I'm not grateful for storage upgrade options for....well more credits than I have time to make, and I'm excited for the space additions coming eventually, but I'd like more hairstyles, faces, etc. Maybe an ability to recolor certain armor pieces? (or am I missing something?) I have my level 90 commando composite armor, but I would like to recolor it from brown to a dark red maybe - I don't have the credits to buy new armor sadly.

2. #42 Re: *Friday Feature - Your Character, Your Customization!* 
    Player

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not bad. i've wanted datapad vehicle/beast upgrades since live. most impressive. and the upcoming bank/character upgrades will be welcome as well. nice job folks.
    when i die, i want to go quietly in my sleep, like my grandfather - not screaming like the passengers in his car.

3. #43 Re: *Friday Feature - Your Character, Your Customization!* 
    Community Contributor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KDrakas View Post
    I've only been playing for a short while here (since last year) and haven't posted at all on the forums until recently, but I have to agree. I honestly thought when clicking this thread initially that there'd be more actual player customization options, not...well, this on the agenda. Not that I'm not grateful for storage upgrade options for....well more credits than I have time to make, and I'm excited for the space additions coming eventually, but I'd like more hairstyles, faces, etc. Maybe an ability to recolor certain armor pieces? (or am I missing something?) I have my level 90 commando composite armor, but I would like to recolor it from brown to a dark red maybe - I don't have the credits to buy new armor sadly.
    There are armor dye kits in the game. :)

4. #44 Re: *Friday Feature - Your Character, Your Customization!* 
    Senior Player

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEatose View Post
    I love it. I love these new updates coming out later on.

Now how about an options to adjust muscle tone like making my character really sickly skinny or look like the hulk.

A body adjuster also for like breasts and butts. Something like a range from Taylor Swift size to Kim Kardashian and max to Christina Hendricks.
    You know there are image designers right? any master ent can do that.
    - ASM
    RAID

5. #45 Re: *Friday Feature - Your Character, Your Customization!* 
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asm View Post
    You know there are image designers right? any master ent can do that.
    Yes. Just asking for more detailed ones than the basic and extra dabs they already give.
    LordEatose's Outhouse - Wiggles, Corellia /way -899 38 1060
    I craft weapons without the stupid symbols and tags.
    Ksenia Solo will keep you company in the mean time

6. #46 Re: *Friday Feature - Your Character, Your Customization!* 
    Player
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Way to feeling pricy things already cost unreal amounts because of low player base it would take me months to make that kind of credits.

7. #47 Re: *Friday Feature - Your Character, Your Customization!* 
    Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good ideas for all ...
    but i suggest you one thing important for me concerning droid world in swg , i think for a perfect equality between different profession , i suggest to upgrade expertise for using droid at level 90 for all class because the pet can be 90 and not the droid :( or more simple just , when a player is 90 , he can use the level 90 droid , no before , droid 90 is reserved for player 90 , simple , no expertise change ...
    i like to craft some different model and the only model i sell each day is the mining for trader and some time certain trader buy a combat 90 droid , but i whant to sell my droid to all player :D combat class include ;)
    so i suggest to you all dreamteam to think for that in the future please ... it's a part of my dream ;)
    by advance and anyway , thx for all your work
    long life for SWG ( you include off course )
    we all love you
    Last edited by Kelmizere; 08-10-2018 at 05:46 AM.