Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
  1. #71 Re: *Star Wars Galaxies Memories* 
    Player
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StoneCutter - Bria

Among many of the wonderful memories I have of SWG, the one that stands out the most is the moment I felt the force. After grinding 29 professions, I suddenly received a message that I was strong in the force. Back in those days, Jedis were a rumor and nothing more. We had all heard of them but had never seen one. Now after all that work I was one. What a moment. What followed was many days and nights of grinding my Jedi alone on some poor random spawn of creatures to avoid visibility increases. All the while I would have to keep a close watch on the radar screen for approaching bounty hunters. If you were killed, you lost all the experience in the “box” you were grinding out. After many secret days of isolation, I finally become a master Jedi and eventually an elder Jedi.

I still miss my elder robe. But what I miss most are the friends I made playing the game over the years. Fortunately Geo emailed me and a few old guildes a few months ago and told us about Legends. We (Me, Geo, Bel, Mitop, Dud, Sayell) reconstituted our LOKI guild and are back to playing. We never lost touch over the years but nothing compares to playing a game we all know and love.

Special thanks to RoarAsh for being so helpful when I started playing Legends. And also for just being a super person.

Stone

2. #72 Re: *Star Wars Galaxies Memories* 
    Player
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More Memories:

Walking Everywhere!
    TKA’n Krayts
    Group hunting Rancors
    Soloing Nightsisters and Dark Jedi elders
    Joining Peaceful Galaxies (PG) guild
    Founding Legion of Knights Immortal (LOKI) guild
    Founding Lake Unity city on Dant
    Saturday night guild events
    Meeting Darth Vader
    Meeting Luke Skywalker
    And with only a few exceptions, meeting all the wonderful people on the Bria server. Beta baby.