User Tag List

Thread: New Launcher released

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
  1. #71 Re: New Laucher released 
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have a talent for de-railing threads and making a fool of yourself. Carry on :)

2. #72 Re: New Laucher released 
    Banned Player
    Location? Mmm, a cafe ten miles South of Mesurier. Wonder if you can do me a favor.....
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeski View Post
    You have a talent for de-railing threads and making a fool of yourself. Carry on :)

You have a talent for causing threads to be derailed, make PvP look bad, oh and get pissed when someone talks about you on Reddit. Oh yeah THAT article that caused "everyone" to go "nerd rage" What was that? "The Real TMZ Juicy Details on SWG Legends" now was it?

Gosh you nerd rage so bad, Dudeski, real bad. Carry on. :P

3. #73 Re: New Laucher released 
    Banned Player
    Location? Mmm, a cafe ten miles South of Mesurier. Wonder if you can do me a favor.....
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and DJO rocks.

4. #74 Re: New Laucher released 
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Such a deranged individual, you have my sympathy.

5. #75 Re: New Laucher released 
    Community Veteran

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaycGai View Post
    Funny still jibber jabbering projecting yourself as a means to justify the end. Of course does anybody care? I mean after all point is made, you never let go, can't move forward. Are you one of those people that feel you have some piped up mommy issues? I mean seriously is this your way for attention or insult for lack of oh I don't know, incompetence? You know some issue that never got resolved in your youth?
    Can you perhaps respond to my questions in stead of keeping up the insults and mud slinging? Why are you still here if there are better alternatives for you? Why hang around if this place isn't up to your standards? Not very smart and useful way of spending your time. Why waste your time here?

Love the new launcher Legends, way better and easy to install. Thanks for that.
    Vendor at /way tatooine 2548 -4684 Koldur's/Ganondorf's Vendor;

6. #76 Re: New Laucher released 
    Banned Player
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koldur View Post
    Can you perhaps respond to my questions in stead of keeping up the insults and mud slinging? Why are you still here if there are better alternatives for you? Why hang around if this place isn't up to your standards? Not very smart and useful way of spending your time. Why waste your time here?

Love the new launcher Legends, way better and easy to install. Thanks for that.

Wait what was that? I'm sorry but last I checked I think the issue became a bit bland and boring like yourself as well with the same routine. Here want a tissue? Frankly don't care, have a nice life, spend time with mommy and maybe perhaps you have a more enjoyable life! :P

7. #77 Re: New Laucher released 
    Banned Player
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeski View Post
    Such a deranged individual, you have my sympathy.
    Such an incompetent person naming himself after an old 8 to 16bit pixel game involving someone sking down a mountain. I heard there are better things in life, maybe you and Koldur should take up LARP I heard you can get great exercise and possibly better health. After all wasting life typing on a computer wasting your lives away trolling then nerd raging burns brain cells and of course puts on weight. Oops did I say couch potatoes? XD
    Last edited by NaycGai; 05-17-2018 at 09:17 AM.

8. #78 Re: New Laucher released 
    Community Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

9. #79 Re: New Laucher released 
    Senior Player

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where's the reshader download and all that on it though?