User Tag List

Thread: New Launcher released

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
  1. #61 Re: New Laucher released 
    Location? Mmm, a cafe ten miles South of Mesurier. Wonder if you can do me a favor.....
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koldur View Post
    Lol, doesn't surprise me, probably user error

You do know that they cannot refund anything for something you didn't pay? We play this game for free, I was being sarcastic.
    You do know it's called a free server for a reason, oh by the way, how's your mom doing again?

2. #62 Re: New Laucher released 
    Community Veteran

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaycGai View Post
    You do know it's called a free server for a reason, oh by the way, how's your mom doing again?
    Still cannot leave the insults alone? Enjoy the game, if you have issues with it, go play on another server I guess. Be thankful of the people making all this possible.
    Vendor at /way tatooine 2548 -4684 Koldur's/Ganondorf's Vendor;

3. #63 Re: New Laucher released 
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    >gets unbanned
    >goes on the same kind of tirades that probably got him banned in the first place
    Flawless_picardia_by_epycwyn-dbkbyfq.jpg

4. #64 Re: New Laucher released 
    Location? Mmm, a cafe ten miles South of Mesurier. Wonder if you can do me a favor.....
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still cannot leave the insults alone? Enjoy the game, if you have issues with it, go play on another server I guess. Be thankful of the people making all this possible.
    You know it's funny how some folks crave attention. Ladies and gentlemen, a man that never can let go and move on.

5. #65 Re: New Laucher released 
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeski View Post
    >gets unbanned
    >goes on the same kind of tirades that probably got him banned in the first place
    Flawless_picardia_by_epycwyn-dbkbyfq.jpg
    Funny a guy with the same issues of always fussing like a child when he gets outwitted. Some things never change.

6. #66 Re: New Laucher released 
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funny a guy with the same issues of always fussing like a child when he gets outwitted.
    When?

7. #67 Re: New Laucher released 
    Community Veteran

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know it's funny how some folks crave attention. Ladies and gentlemen, a man that never can let go and move on.
    Why do you think you need to complain this much about a free service that you chose to use. You always seem to project your own needs to others, like craving attention in this matter. You keep on rampaging without end, what is it that makes this server so bad according to you and why is it so important to complain if there are alternatives. Just go where it is better if you think it is so somewhere else and let us just enjoy our time here.
    Vendor at /way tatooine 2548 -4684 Koldur's/Ganondorf's Vendor;

8. #68 Re: New Laucher released 
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why do you think you need to complain this much about a free service that you chose to use. You always seem to project your own needs to others, like craving attention in this matter. You keep on rampaging without end, what is it that makes this server so bad according to you and why is it so important to complain if there are alternatives. Just go where it is better if you think it is so somewhere else and let us just enjoy our time here.
    Qfe, for real ��

9. #69 Re: New Laucher released 
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funny still jibber jabbering projecting yourself as a means to justify the end. Of course does anybody care? I mean after all point is made, you never let go, can't move forward. Are you one of those people that feel you have some piped up mommy issues? I mean seriously is this your way for attention or insult for lack of oh I don't know, incompetence? You know some issue that never got resolved in your youth?

10. #70 Re: New Laucher released 
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeski View Post
    Qfe, for real ��
    Ladies and gentlemen Sam-2H's bromanic bro. Oh and the one that fears Xun!