Staff Handle Name
Daneti

What is your position on the Legends Staff?
CSR

What do you do for the project SWG Legends?
I am a CSR and as such I support the community with issues that they may be facing this includes deleted items, in-game bugs as well as many other issues. In addition to this I'm the Primary CSR when it comes to working with the logs and training new CSRs on how to use them. Logs are basically what they sound like, the server logs everything that happens in game, logins, trades and player kills. if it is done in game it is in the logs and as you can imagine it is a vast amount of information and working with it can be difficult. I'm also the CSR who is responsible for dealing with the Unauthorized multi accounts, the more complex log issues and tracking the use of third party programs within SWG legends. Another duty I have which is also in line with the above is I am primarily responsible for all investigation and subsequent action in regards to credit selling. Finally I seem to have become the go to CSR when it comes to connection issues which get escalated to me if they are more complicated than normal.

How did you come to possess these skills, education or self taught?
Education wise I have a bachelor's degree in ICT (Information Communication Technology), however I spent a large part of my working life in customer service and sales, and now I run a successful business.

Describe your typical day supporting Legends.
Well the great thing about being a CSR is that you never know what you will be dealing with, I could go active on discord and spend my time helping players with issues that they may encounter, I answer tickets although I mainly concentrate on the account issues over gameplay as that is where I spend most of my time.
If the tickets are up to date and there are no players requesting assistance than I will look into the unauthorised multi accounts and clear up some of them, Unauthorised Multi Accounts impact many areas of the game so it is good to keep on top of them. At regular intervals I check and look into credit selling to ensure that it is still not present on the server since it has been all but eradicated from legends. If all that is done I will also look into the use of 3rd party programmes as these can have a big impact on not only the economy but also the community as a whole. And that is a rough guideline of the main things that I do as a CSR.

What do you think your greatest contribution has been to Legends?
Honestly nothing, I could say I have worked hard to rid the server of the credit sellers, or that I have found way to not only track but prove the use of third party programmes , but honestly none of that would have been possible without the other staff on Legends, and I mean all the other staff, collectively they are the people who are responsible for any achievement I have on Legends. yeah

What would the other staff at Legends say to this question, “Describe Daneti.”?
That I could not say with 100% certainty, I am pretty sure on some words that may well come up though, Blunt, forceful, critical, outspoken , to name a few and maybe the phrase “honest to the point of being rude” however it is a great questions and I would love to know the actual answer.

Actual statements from staff:
  • Never ever have met someone who can talk that much and that long without having to stop for breathing :grimacing:
  • Very attentive, comical and overall friendly guy that frequently will offer up his opinion on things.
  • Appears as if he's quick to judge, but he's actually not. I picture him looking like Clint Eastwood from Grand Torino.
  • Daneti is a passionate guy who has a lot of love for the game. He loves all aspects of the game, especially Ewoks! He is very dedicated to his guild and the community as a whole and has put a lot of time and effort into seeing the server improve.
  • Daneti is a very caring person toward this project and his guild. He has dedicated himself to tracking down people who are abusing the game and dealing with them according to the rules. He is a friendly face to the community.
  • He is a dedicated player and guild leader. He's a member of Staff one can trust and count on. He enjoys all aspects of the game. He is a great mentor when it comes to learning the ropes of a CSR.

What has been the most difficult thing you’ve done supporting Legends?
That’s a difficult question, because most the the work I do supporting legends lends to skills I already have so for me it would have to be some of the bans that I have needed to do, while I do feel the bans are needed or I would not do them I do understand the impact they can have because I know how I would feel in that position, so I do at times find this difficult but they are required and they help keep this community moving forward and this has to be one of the best communities I have had the pleasure to be a part of and it is with that in mind that i do the things I do for the server.

How often do you actually get to play SWG?
I try to make sure I play the game at least a little each day, the fact is the game is why I give my time to help the server, I think it is good to always remind myself of that because being a CSR can be hard on the people that offer up time to do it.

What is your favorite thing to do in game?
Win lose or draw it is PvP with my guild, mainly because of the laugh we have in discord while in PvP.

When did you start playing SWG, and describe that experience?
I started playing at launch but was not a big fan of grinding mission terminals till I jumped off a roof dressed like a unicorn, I did grind out a pre 9 jedi but that kinda burnt me out so I left the game, and with rather odd timing and after months of my brother pestering me to return I did and I installed the game again and started the day the NGE hit, which was an experience, i was actually imperial when I started as my brother was but never really did any content to that end, we quickly established a group of players we played with daily and all were rebel and we started RAGE together, i was just a member at the start of the guild but quickly became co-lead and eventually lead and I have led the guild ever since across many games, and the day I found legends I was very happy I did and reformed RAGE here 2 days later and the rest most will already know.