Thread: Quest Area Policy

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
  1. #71 Re: Quest Area Policy 
    Community Veteran

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are no people there because of the dump there and attachments have been 2 mil for a long time now. It is good that that area is on the dump macro list. This area has as good as nothing to do with the prices of 35's
    Vendor at /way tatooine 2548 -4684 Koldur's/Ganondorf's Vendor;

2. #72 Re: Quest Area Policy 
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koldur View Post
    There are no people there because of the dump there and attachments have been 2 mil for a long time now. It is good that that area is on the dump macro list. This area has as good as nothing to do with the prices of 35's
    Nope, the Dump has been here since last friday. I was 5 days before that there and no one camped it. Or at least 1 or 2 around only. And I know they are 2M for a long time now, but still it's too much for newcomers to get ready for some heroics. All I see are advices like "to get money, best is going for heroics and selling loot" but you don't expect a newb toon with no attachments to get into heroics, right? So, how the fuck do we lower prices on attachments? making easier to grind power bits, and we all know how can that be done

3. #73 Re: Quest Area Policy 
    Community Veteran

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Echu View Post
    Nope, the Dump has been here since last friday. I was 5 days before that there and no one camped it. Or at least 1 or 2 around only. And I know they are 2M for a long time now, but still it's too much for newcomers to get ready for some heroics. All I see are advices like "to get money, best is going for heroics and selling loot" but you don't expect a newb toon with no attachments to get into heroics, right? So, how the fuck do we lower prices on attachments? making easier to grind power bits, and we all know how can that be done
    In a good group, people do not really mind taking someone without 35s, they are nice, but not really necessary to be honest. Also, 2 mil is easily made. Go do some NS and loot the 23+ statted loot yourself and get a nice discount on your 35s.

4. #74 Re: Quest Area Policy 
    Community Contributor

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I run pug heroics nearly every day and a lot on weekends and I have never, not a single time, seen anyone do a 35s check. Several people have offered up that they have no 35s and no one has cared.

5. #75 Re: Quest Area Policy 
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VadHyde View Post
    I run pug heroics nearly every day and a lot on weekends and I have never, not a single time, seen anyone do a 35s check. Several people have offered up that they have no 35s and no one has cared.
    Good to know, then I might try again after frustration xD. Anyway, I think some areas sould be open again for farm, but it's just my opinion

6. #76 Re: Quest Area Policy 
    Community Veteran

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to know, then I might try again after frustration xD. Anyway, I think some areas sould be open again for farm, but it's just my opinion
    Why though? With good arguments, you might get some support, now it just seems to come off as something you want for no apparent reason.

7. #77 Re: Quest Area Policy 
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koldur View Post
    Why though? With good arguments, you might get some support, now it just seems to come off as something you want for no apparent reason.
    Because imho, as said, it'd help a lot in reducing weight of work on the RE

8. #78 Re: Quest Area Policy 
    Community Contributor

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or reduce the amount of loot needed.

9. #79 Re: Quest Area Policy 
    Forum Advisor

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like it's time for a server wipe so everyone can start from scratch.

10. #80 Re: Quest Area Policy 
    Community Veteran

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How? Most of the POI's do not drop the best stuff for RE, they are just farmed for special collection items and such.