User Tag List

Thread: April Update - Witches of Dathomir Themepark

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Results 71 to 79 of 79
  1. #71 Re: April Update - Witches of Dathomir Themepark 
    Player
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can confirm that the rancors disappear just as you get them to the entrance of the corral 9 out of 10 times. You have to dump the mission and get it again because you will not enchant another after that happens. I'm not walking far either. Grabbing them just in front of corral and keeping them within 10 - 15 meters.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #72 Re: April Update - Witches of Dathomir Themepark 
    Community Contributor
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Panarea View Post
    I can confirm that the rancors disappear just as you get them to the entrance of the corral 9 out of 10 times. You have to dump the mission and get it again because you will not enchant another after that happens. I'm not walking far either. Grabbing them just in front of corral and keeping them within 10 - 15 meters.
    I found a gnarled rancor about 1200m from the corral, danced and got it to start following, kept it at between 10 and 15 meters from me and it despawned after only 200 meters with about 1000 meters to go.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #73 Re: April Update - Witches of Dathomir Themepark 
    Senior Player
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    31
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The entertainer rancor taming quest operated like this on live too. Back then players advised one another not to even attempt it unless they had a deeply masochistic streak. If the devs do take a look at it, I hope one of them will actually attempt it to get a full sense of how broken it is.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #74 Re: April Update - Witches of Dathomir Themepark 
    Quality Assurance


    Kicco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    955
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The WoD Entertainer quest will be fixed with the next patch.
    Kicco - Imperial Armorsmith
    Barmoc - Commando
    Accera - Rebel Armorsmith
    Arecco - Crafter
    Saicca - Crafter


    Server: Europe-FarStar
    Guild: Unity (Deputy Leader)

    Drop off vendor: Naboo, New Prometheus, 266 5142
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #75 Re: April Update - Witches of Dathomir Themepark 
    Senior Player
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    31
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kicco View Post
    The WoD Entertainer quest will be fixed with the next patch.
    That's great news. You guys are awesome. Thank you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #76 Re: April Update - Witches of Dathomir Themepark 
    Community Guide
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    123
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    honestly....i wan to try these, i did just umm...i need some tips on how to gear up a level 90 jedi because i kind of used my level boost heh.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #77 Re: April Update - Witches of Dathomir Themepark 
    Player
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do we get Allya's holocron?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #78 Re: April Update - Witches of Dathomir Themepark 
    Community Veteran


    MakJulos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    365
    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoondrifter View Post
    How do we get Allya's holocron?
    Crafters can pick up a quest from npc's in the strongholds, and get sent around the planet to repair altars - can prolly get a lot of good tips on Legends Discord channel or maybe even on Wiki on how to do it, good resources helps. It's very simple really if just dodging the unfriendly fauna, and the holocron can be built into that bracelet schem you can buy from the WoD vendors in the strongholds.
    [Dawn] 2.0 of Legends, formerly Sentinels of New Dawn, Europe-Chimaera
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #79 Re: April Update - Witches of Dathomir Themepark 
    Community Veteran RokN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    234
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Crafters can pick up a quest from npc's in the strongholds, and get sent around the planet to repair altars - can prolly get a lot of good tips on Legends Discord channel or maybe even on Wiki on how to do it, good resources helps. It's very simple really if just dodging the unfriendly fauna, and the holocron can be built into that bracelet schem you can buy from the WoD vendors in the strongholds.
    There's a guide about the bracelet here on the forum that also has the link to the Wiki about the trader quest. https://swglegends.com/forums/showth...hance-Bracelet
    Formerly the Final SOE SWG Munitions Galactic Senator.
    Vendor drop off - Naboo, -4545, 5380 in New Chilastra.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •