Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. #11 Re: Legends Galactic Homeshow Submissions: March '18 
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallia View Post

Hey everyone!

Welcome to the SWG: Legends Galactic Homeshow contest! Use this thread to enter your uniquely decorated structure into our monthly competition! Each month, all houses will be judged on creativity, uniqueness, and individuality. It is a great way to show off your dedication to a perfectly decorated house! [B]

Here are a few guidelines to keep in mind before entering.

-Storyteller props inside of a structure will count as decoration, and can help you win!. (optional)
    -Storyteller props outside of the structure judged will not be counted in the decision.
    -You are only able to enter one structure per month.
    -You can enter a house multiple times, and claim multiple Homeshow Items as a reward for winning
    -Decorated spaceships are not eligible to win.
    -Please make sure your structure is public and the waypoint is correct

If you want to compete for the amazing prize, simply reply to this thread with the waypoint to your home and the planet it’s located on.

Mid-month, the panel of judges will begin the Homeshow tour. We heard your request to make the day of judgement immediately follow the last day of submission, and we are going to try our best to make this happen!

All winning homes will receive a special Galactic Homeshow plaque to display in their home as well as an in-game title for that character. Winning structures will be displayed on the planetary map - which is displayed by pressing “V” in-game.

But wait, there's MORE! We have added “A welcoming House Sign” as a monthly prize for our winner, and there is only one way to get it: Winning the Galactic Homeshow competition. Don’t worry, all past winners will be granted these accordingly, so reach out to RoarAsh or Talliah on Discord and we will get it to you!

We will accept entries until Friday April 16th 2018 (10PM GMT, 5PM EST, 2PM PST) Put the finishing touches on your house and get it submitted!

Good luck to everyone!
    Just a question is it Friday which is the 13th or Monday which is the 16th? Just making sure of the correct day to have my cantina done with the last finishing touches.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing

2. #12 Re: Legends Galactic Homeshow Submissions: March '18 
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
    Just a question is it Friday which is the 13th or Monday which is the 16th? Just making sure of the correct day to have my cantina done with the last finishing touches.
    My apologies for mixing that up. I will fix the date for Sunday the 15th as a compromise between the two.

3. #13 Re: Legends Galactic Homeshow Submissions: March '18 
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallia View Post
    My apologies for mixing that up. I will fix the date for Sunday the 15th as a compromise between the two.
    Thank you.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing