User Tag List

Thread: Get your burning questions answered!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Get your burning questions answered! 
    Event Staff

Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

As many of you know we are intending to do a streamed event with our SWG:Legends VIP players (What is a VIP? Find out here https://swglegends.com/forums/showth...G-Legends-VIP*)

We want you to post any questions you have relating to SWG Legends within this forum thread. We will answer as many as possible via the streamed VIP space event. Questions can be development related, community related, anything you like as long as appropriate. You may also submit questions to us via Facebook by visiting www.facebook.com/SWGLegendsStaff and dropping us a PM. (Please note: The event date/time has not been specified yet. VIP players should expect a PM in the coming days specifying date/time)

We look forward to reading and answering your questions.

SWG Legends Staff.
    Last edited by RoarAsh; 03-13-2018 at 02:57 PM.

2. #2 Re: Get your burning questions answered! 
    Community Contributor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any proposed fix for the long cooldown bug? Ex. Long SFP cooldown after a misfire.

A self flashbang would be a nice bandaid if a long term fix is forthcoming.

3. #3 Re: Get your burning questions answered! 
    Senior Player
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will the endor helmet ever come Back into the loot table? https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20060121084419

4. #4 Re: Get your burning questions answered! 
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we /will we be able to get spice back in the game please?

Let's be honest, One of the worst aspects of SWG, one of the most elitist and segregating aspects is the ridiculous Buff Wars!

It's a horrible state to be in. "regardless of my skill and ability and depth of knowledge, I can't fight this guy because he had 4/5 hours of buffs!!"

However, spice comes with a negative effect which helps to balance the buff.

Imagine a buff system that is built around tactically choosing what buffs to use and when, depending on the situation? Instead of being about who afk'd the credits to buy the most buffs, it would be about the best tactical choice. I would LOVE an overhaul that capped the number of buffs (One profession group buff for each and every profession with officers having target related buffs/debuffs to fullfill class role), reduced the CD timers on all buff crystals/shards etc to 3/5 or 10 minutes but made each buff have a negative effect: +150 LUCK, -120 CON for example, and so on and so on.
    Last edited by Doni; 03-13-2018 at 03:04 PM.

5. #5 Re: Get your burning questions answered! 
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjohnsan View Post
    Is there any proposed fix for the long cooldown bug? Ex. Long SFP cooldown after a misfire.

A self flashbang would be a nice bandaid if a long term fix is forthcoming.
    Seconding this. I proposed this to the Officer forum and to the Senate during my term a year ago. Documented was the problem and the professions that experience it, the solution, and how it is much simpler than trying to go through the code and find why it happens. It was proven to work on a test center already.

6. #6 Re: Get your burning questions answered! 
    Community Contributor

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can the gcw armor and weapons be made deconstructable and recraftable? As rank rewards they are pretty lackluster. The armor is only useful as appearance items, and the weapons are not worth purchasing at all

7. #7 Re: Get your burning questions answered! 
    Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any way/Can you implement a way to rename characters?

8. #8 Re: Get your burning questions answered! 
    Player

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here a list of things that I would like to see in game( the list is not in order of importance or want).

#1 I would like to see more politics in game.
    a) An Elected Planetary Governor
    b) I would like to see Planetary bonuses as what the Cities have now.
    c) I would like to see the Cities with more specialized bonuses( towards classes or alignments).

#2 I would like to see more Player City Improvements.
    a) I would like to see some kind of ability to lay down Roads and Bridges.
    b) I would like to see the ability to build Walls.
    c) I would like to see the ability for Mayors to tax people that do not live in the city but come to shop.
    d) I would like to see the ability for Mayors to hire roving NPCs for the City, to make them look more lived in.

#3 I would like to see Improvements to NPC Cities.
    a) I would like to see more moving NPCs than Static ones.
    b) I would like to see the bigger Empty Buildings turned into Non-Movable Rentable Apartments.
    c) I would like to see more Quest or Interactive NPCs in some of the Larger Buildings that we have access to now. ( Too many places are empty when SOE took away Trainers).

#4 I want more Craftable things( There are a lot of things in the game that could be craftable)
    a) I would like to craft more of the rugs, paintings, pottery, furniture. (Fluff)
    b) I would like to see more weapons, clothing and armor craftable.
    c) I would like to see Large Crafting Missions where it takes more than 50+ crafters to complete.( Permanent Statues or Buildings or Monuments commemorating special people and or events)

#5 I want more Craftable Ships.
    a) I want to be able to craft more NON-COMBAT Ships with craftable components.
    1] I would like to see Specialized Non-Combat ships ( Crafting Bonuses )
    2] I would like to see the Yacht be able to have craftable or looted components.
    b) I would like to see more Combat ships of varying sizes ( Starfighter, Small POB, Medium POB )

#6 I want to see a reworking of some of the ship assets used for missions( a Container ship should not be used as a Diplomatic Ship, there are other ships that could be used to better simulate the mission.)

#7 I would like to see Clan Space Stations that the Whole Clan can live on instead of Planetside in a Player City.( craftable)
    a) I want to see something permanent or semi-permant that could be crafted for space.

These are just some of the things that I would love to see in this game. I think that even if just one of the ideas make it into the game, the game would become richer than it is. Is there any way these can be implemented?

9. #9 Re: Get your burning questions answered! 
    Player

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also what is the planned Roadmap for 2018???

10. #10 Re: Get your burning questions answered! 
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wondering if it would be possible for you to eventually make the "Delta-7 Jedi Starfighter" (Obi-wan uses it in Episode 2), with pretty much the same specs as the A-wing as both are or were the 2 fastest ships in the Universe?

Other than that I'm hoping it's true you're working on craft-able capes so Rebels can have a black one.