Thread: *Ask us your questions!*

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
  1. #61 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JackStarr View Post
    Please make it easier to defeat Defeat Bre'ano Umakk and Defeat Quillara Adeen I spent all that time getting the waist pack to find these are unbeatable unless you can load every possible buff on you, some off us don't fight in the Galactic civil war. Also Quillara Adeen glitchs where you can't see the darn debuff, stop playing my Jedi at this point.

I'm thinking of going to an SWGemu PreCU server where Jedi are Jedi. Too weak hear.
    Hey Jack, if you are Rebel then I can pop some of my GCW buffs and flags that can help you if you want and provide officer buffs, tacts, stims etc?

2. #62 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    Community Veteran

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have 2 questions:

1. Can you give us a scope on what the entire city revamp will look like? There are many of us with concerns and would like to know at least an outline as to what is going to happen.

2. Is there a plan or thought to reintroduce BE enhanced clothing and sub components? This would help the tailor profession immensely and could possibly use resources that normally aren't sought after.

3. #63 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    Community Contributor

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McCormick View Post
    Why was the Mustafarian Underground Bunker changed from, No Trade Shared to No Trade?
    Because of an exploit some users were using. 1 Bunker per account is plenty anyway.

🕱🄾🅁🄾🕱#4580

4. #64 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hay My Lava crystal just don't look like it should . Its just a kinda little orange color but very little orange . I had one in live and It didn't look like this . Is there something in my graphics I can adjust or is this a bug . Thanks

5. #65 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    Community Veteran

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gmanfunk View Post
    Hay My Lava crystal just don't look like it should . Its just a kinda little orange color but very little orange . I had one in live and It didn't look like this . Is there something in my graphics I can adjust or is this a bug . Thanks
    Are you using ILM, if so, that is the reason.
    Vendor at /way tatooine 2548 -4684 Koldur's/Ganondorf's Vendor;

6. #66 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    Community Guide
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a suggestion...or question rather. I was just trying to send a mail to the citizens of my city and discovered that there is no way to do so but to type every citizen's name into the 'To:', or recipient portion of the mail, which is pretty tedious. After looking it up, I have discovered that there is a way to send guild-wide mails by addressing them to 'guild', so I was wondering how hard would it be to modify the guild mail option to include a 'city' mail option so that mayor's could send city-wide mails to their citizens?

* EDIT - Please disregard because I just saw the 'citizen' option in the drop down menu in the mail recipient line. I can't believe how many years I have been playing this game and have never seen that!
    Last edited by Murrdohk; 12-02-2018 at 11:11 AM.

7. #67 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    Community Guide
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, got a legitimate one this time. My wife recently took up armor smith and is making one of my toon's a suit of RIS armor. Well, when it cam to color choices, I wanted orange and brown but the RIS color palate is pretty week when it comes to some colors like orange...looks more like dark yellow. Some other armor color palates have vet defined colors so how hard would it be to update the RIS color palate?

8. #68 Re: Get your burning questions answered! 
    Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSnowbolt View Post
    Is there any way/Can you implement a way to rename characters?
    Anything on this? Is there even a way to rename a character?

9. #69 Re: *Ask us your questions!* 
    New Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I proposed this to the officer discussion and to the senate amid my term a year prior, recorded was the issue and the callings that encounter it, the arrangement, and how it is a lot easier than endeavouring to experience the code and discover why it occurs
    Not how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing

10. #70 Re: Get your burning questions answered! 
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylend View Post
    Anything on this? Is there even a way to rename a character?
    This has been implemented. Smugglers now have a special ability they can use on players to change names. Any players who don't know any smugglers already are welcome to contact me on Discord (Odium_Hector#2212) so we can work out a time to meet up and make your name changes.

My question to the staff along these lines is will a change ever be implemented so that a player who has been gone a really long time will have their characters' names removed so that active players can take them? My original main on Live didn't have to use special characters in his name, and it would be really nice to get it here since no one has logged into a character with that name in months as far as I can tell.
    Last edited by OdiumHector; 01-11-2019 at 08:56 AM.