Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. #11 Re: Multiple Account Support 
    Senior Player
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonHartle View Post
    My account has been banned saying that it was on the same IP as another user; my brother has an account but he uses it from his laptop. Shouldnt different computers have different IP addresses? I'm not the most tech savvy. If I post pictures of our hands here is that going to fix it???Attachment 5507
    They have a different local network address but the Internet address is the same.

2. #12 Re: Multiple Account Support 
    Senior Player
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been waiting 4 days for a multiple account request. I have a new player that's waiting to play. The post from the multiple accounts request section of the forums has disappeared.
    Last edited by bisxotrosco; 12-13-2018 at 12:57 AM.

3. #13 Re: Multiple Account Support 
    Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Server is offline?

4. #14 Re: Multiple Account Support 
    Player
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's the average turnaround for a multiple account request? I submitted a request on Friday, but it doesn't look like anyone has got to it yet.

We're both excited to play as soon as we can get approval.

5. #15 Re: Multiple Account Support 
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DackalRigan View Post
    What's the average turnaround for a multiple account request? I submitted a request on Friday, but it doesn't look like anyone has got to it yet.

We're both excited to play as soon as we can get approval.
    It took several days (it may have even been over a week, I don't recall) for my and my wife's multiple account ticket to be addressed. But don't worry, they will get it sorted sooner or later, and it's totally worth the wait!

Welcome to Legends, and I hope you both get approved soon!

6. #16 Re: Multiple Account Support 
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wife has her own account and it got banned because they think both accounts are mine ... even though we submitted the correct requests, INCLUDING the picture of both our hands with both sets of SWG disks ... so can someone explain WHY she was banned? We were approved over a year ago! Now as of yesterday, she gets a banhammer? The girl logs in to craft and low level, and have some social interaction.

7. #17 Re: Multiple Account Support 
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogle View Post
    My wife has her own account and it got banned because they think both accounts are mine ... even though we submitted the correct requests, INCLUDING the picture of both our hands with both sets of SWG disks ... so can someone explain WHY she was banned? We were approved over a year ago! Now as of yesterday, she gets a banhammer? The girl logs in to craft and low level, and have some social interaction.
    If you've been approved before, I would submit a ticket. I'm sure it's just a mistake.

8. #18 Re: Multiple Account Support 
    Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not sure where the best place to post this would be so here I am.

My wife and son use to play with me on live and have expressed an interest since I have been playing SWG Legends. After reading about the policies and reading about issues other's have had, I could use some clarification.

I understand that everyone needs a copy of the game which isn't a problem as we still have them from when SWG was live. We can take the picture showing the right hand of everyone. My question comes down to the computers themselves. My son's computer is in his room and hard wiring it is not an option. There are times that he uses my computer or my wife's when the wireless slows down. I really don't want my account banned and I know they won't be up for that either. So is this a possibility for them to play or not? There would be times where he may play from one of our computers.

9. #19 Re: Multiple Account Support 
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krizag View Post
    I am not sure where the best place to post this would be so here I am.

My wife and son use to play with me on live and have expressed an interest since I have been playing SWG Legends. After reading about the policies and reading about issues other's have had, I could use some clarification.

I understand that everyone needs a copy of the game which isn't a problem as we still have them from when SWG was live. We can take the picture showing the right hand of everyone. My question comes down to the computers themselves. My son's computer is in his room and hard wiring it is not an option. There are times that he uses my computer or my wife's when the wireless slows down. I really don't want my account banned and I know they won't be up for that either. So is this a possibility for them to play or not? There would be times where he may play from one of our computers.
    I'm not certain what the exact policy is, but what I can tell you is that my wife and I have a PC and a laptop, and I've logged in and played my account on both with no issues.

As far as I'm aware, the only rule you need to adhere to in this case is that you don't share accounts, and each of you only ever plays on their own account, regardless of which machine you're on.