Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. #11 Re: Player Dimitris banned 
    Forum Advisor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Callwin View Post
    So when is Jodea getting banned for doing the same thing?
    Even if it's not 250s and 30s, it's still terrible behavior and hurts the economy.
    him duping when its now trackable. doubtful.

i mean then you might as well blame me to. because i been using my stockpile augs.

there is the trick to craft right before restarts (shrugs) if you do and it fails just dont proceed and you get the mats you used back..but dimitris was actually legit duping augs , enhancers , 35s so on. just to mass craft a capped core. it was old exploit on live were you could dupe them and run a factory run of capped cores to always have a capped core on standby...

it was something people tried to report last year to get fixed.

(note) now restarts are gonna be 2-4 days apart. you either can take your crappy core or not. hopefully a 14 point suit option gets added to fix that like live so people still get that decent gun.

now that staff has nipped two things in the bud this week i'm hopping more weaponsmiths surface in the future.
    Last edited by Aphrodite; 05-29-2017 at 12:47 AM.

2. #12 Re: Player Dimitris banned 
    Forum Elder

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never have or ever wanted to duplicate cores or use an exploit, please don't make unfounded accusations or make personal attacks @Callwin
    Vendor Located Lok 255 / -1456 Epic Fox City

3. #13 Re: Player Dimitris banned 
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah, don't exploit just spawn items for personal use nbd - which is worse.

4. #14 Re: Player Dimitris banned 
    Former Senator

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iosnowore-Kun View Post
    It's a shame that he would exploit. He was actually a pretty nice guy and a good crafter.
    I agree. Nice guy, helped me out a lot with space and such. Will miss him. :(
    Lirgo | Argo | Anno | Kasper | Thibb

5. #15 Re: Player Dimitris banned 
    Community Veteran

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well the rules are clear......I support the decision.....

6. #16 Re: Player Dimitris banned 
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When people break the rules, regardless of their stature, must be punished accordingly. There are no exceptions to the rules, regardless of who it is. Dimitris was exploiting the system, he got what he deserved. It's that simple.

7. #17 Re: Player Dimitris banned 
    Community Contributor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
    What rule did he break exactly? Or is he simply banned without being allowed to defend himself for suspicion ? Thats my point, if theres ample proof of something then it wouldnt take a year to ban him. And people like brotix have been stalking him for many months with accusations, this is hardly a new topic.
    I'm amazed by how delusional you are. If any other player was banned for exploiting, you'd be cheering and calling them "scum". I'm sorry you can't get free 30/250 weapons from your friend anymore. Sucks to suck, bud.

8. #18 Re: Player Dimitris banned 
    Forum Advisor

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You mean to tell us that someone has been exploiting for over a year and said person just now getting banned. Also i find it very personal and unnecessary to feel the need to put it on display in front of the entire community. Drop the thread and re instate dimitris. Hes not scum like the others who were banned, they were a downer to the entire community. Even with him gone 3 months WS market didnt magically get fixed. If the exploit is really terrible why not look into fixing it? Please rethink this decision, weeks of evidence gathering is not enough time for a perma ban.
    I didn't want to comment in this thread but comments like this just blow my mind.

Dimitris single handedly destroyed a whole profession for his own gain. The reason the WS market is in such a state is solely on Dimitris. Don't worry though, it will recover.

Now lets go over your post and break it down, all you own words :-
    exploiting for over a year
    i find it very personal and unnecessary to feel the need to put it on display in front of the entire community
    Hes not scum
    Please rethink this decision, weeks of evidence gathering is not enough time for a perma ban.

I dunno Scotty, I know he is your friend and you are here to support him, but man.....
    Last edited by Doc; 05-29-2017 at 03:30 PM.

9. #19 Re: Player Dimitris banned 
    Forum Advisor

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People are always quick to toss someone under the bus. But they have nothing but vague information thrown out. What type of organization or group places judgement without allowing the person to speak and supplying actual evidence? Not a just or truthful one, thats for sure.
    He had a whole year to supply evidence.

10. #20 Re: Player Dimitris banned 
    Community Contributor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think the staff owe you any answers at all. I also don't recall you asking for proof when people were banned for the pet exploit or the credit dupe. You were pretty quick to defend Dimitris though, must have benefited greatly from his actions.