Player
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Account/Forum Name of Nominee: twiztedswag
    Position Nominated For: Medic Senator
    Player Association of Nomniee: Organization XIII
    Reason of Nomination: He is one of the best medics ive seen, he can solo EK even when the group makes mistakes or he is distracted.

2. #52 Re: The Second Galactic Senate is Now Accepting Nomination 
    Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trebort View Post
    Seconded.

Also

Account/Forum Name of Nominee: @Kicco
    Position Nominated For: Game Play Senator
    Player Association of Nominee: Unity
    Reason of Nomination: Kicco knows things that have long been forgotten about game play, I also know that they're working their ass off behind the scenes organising items that are available in game to NPC's but not to players, which can potentially be added later on for us to use. Having Kicco in the senate would be a big help for the players I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by trebort View Post
    My nominations for the next senate, if they are willing.

Account/Forum Name of Nominee: @JaxonPavan
    Position Nominated For: Role Play Senator
    Player Association of Nominee: Unknown
    Reason of Nomination: Performed brilliantly as the first Role Play Senator, and should continue in the role.

Account/Forum Name of Nominee: @Nubius
    Position Nominated For: Player Associations Senator
    Reason of Nomination: I can't think of anyone who would take the senate more seriously, and he did a good job as player city senator, produced good guides and is a walking wiki of city knowledge, and brings the same level of knowledge of guilds to the role.

My own role has been abolished, but I'm happy I achieved a few things in the senate. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Siala View Post
    Second both of the above, for those reasons & countless others. I'd also like to nominate Trebot for Factional Senator, if willing:

Account/Forum Name of Nominee: @trebort
    Position Nominated For: Factional Senator
    Reason of Nomination: Great communication with the community while serving as Neutral Senator, directed & managed the discussion very well and put forward a multitude of good ideas for the factional systems in-game. I think with input from players from either side (as well as on top of) of the factional fence, Trebort's the best one to represent us all on factional issues. Having our former Neutral Senator as Factional Senator should also ensure faction-neutral players get due consideration.

Second all off the above posts

3. #53 Re: The Second Galactic Senate is Now Accepting Nomination 
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alerr View Post
    Forums are outdated. Mostly all the community uses Discord for trade/profession advice/group making.You can't just look at one aspect and say people are not involved
    My son Alerr is extremely helpful. Discord is the main way to go now, though the forums still do have a place.

4. #54 Re: The Second Galactic Senate is Now Accepting Nomination 
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazul View Post
    Account/Forum Name of Nominee: @JaxonPavan
    Position Nominated For: Role Play Senator
    Player Association of Nominee: Unknown
    Reason of Nomination: Fantastic guy and a genuinely informed writer. I hope he plans to continue, because he is without a doubt one of the few players able to handle the job with maturity.
    Second. He has always been there to answer any questions you may have and he really cares about Roleplay, and that from my experience is very rare.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing

5. #55 Re: The Second Galactic Senate is Now Accepting Nomination 
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Account/Forum Name of Nominee:Alerr
    Position Nominated For:Jedi Senator
    Player Association of Nominee:MVP
    Reason of Nomination: Alerr has always been an extremely helpful individual for whatever class he plays, and I feel he would be great in helping new/returning/and vet Jedi players in terms of advice, builds, and any general questions they might have! I'm sure he'd help other classes too :D

6. #56 Re: The Second Galactic Senate is Now Accepting Nomination 
    Community Contributor TheKanickel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Account/Forum Name of Nominee: Rymarre
    Position Nominated For: New and Returning Player Senator
    Player Association of Nominee: Unguilded
    Reason of Nomination: I played a lot of Emu and did not know a thing about NGE and Afedri really helped me a lot. Still helping me today, can write to him any time he'll have an answer for me. He'd be a good New and Returning Player Senator cause he likes to help others even if it costs him more than time. He would do the most annoying thing to him *grinding* to help a noob like me get better and achieve something :)

7. #57 Re: The Second Galactic Senate is Now Accepting Nomination 
    Former Senator

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tivel View Post
    Account/Forum Name of Nominee: Scrubymcbubble
    Position Nominated For: Munitions Senator
    Player Association of Nominee: FOX
    Reason of Nomination: Very knowledgeable of anything to do with munitions, always there to answer any resource question and help other crafter's get started. Makes awesome weapons and armor that are capped for great prices, and is really fast about finishing orders. Also, when I'm in his shop I've seen some wacky stuff that I never even seen back on live, like RIS with 7k kinetic, 5k energy, 6k resists; didn't think that was possible.
    Seconded. He makes some lovely weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    Account/Forum Name of Nominee: Tain (DM@ VasuneTain)
    Position Nominated For: Pilot Senator
    Player Association of Nominee: D-F-A
    Reason of Nomination: I have been heavily invested in JTL since its original launch, and have experienced JTL in all its periods of state. I actively and primarily play JTL above all else, and I am always willing to share my knowledge to others. I want to work to see the return missing JTL content, bug fixes, and most of all be a representative of one of the most passionate communities SWG has ever had. I see a bright future for JTL on this server, and I am here to assist it seeing that dream come true to the benefit of all pilots.
    Seconded.

Quote Originally Posted by Siala View Post
    Second both of the above, for those reasons & countless others. I'd also like to nominate Trebot for Factional Senator, if willing:

Account/Forum Name of Nominee: @trebort
    Position Nominated For: Factional Senator
    Reason of Nomination: Great communication with the community while serving as Neutral Senator, directed & managed the discussion very well and put forward a multitude of good ideas for the factional systems in-game. I think with input from players from either side (as well as on top of) of the factional fence, Trebort's the best one to represent us all on factional issues. Having our former Neutral Senator as Factional Senator should also ensure faction-neutral players get due consideration.
    I'm honoured. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Alerr View Post
    Least involved? Just because i am not on the forums does not mean i do not help anyone that asks. You should probably get facts before saying anything like that.

I'm always on discord willing to answer any question about any profession.
    I have to say, Alerr has been so helpful to me when I set up my new commando toon, having never really played a combat toon before. Had loads of commando related advice, equipment suggestions and dragged my useless ass through more than one instance. :D

Quote Originally Posted by dimitris View Post
    ^^This of course!!

and @ArcylicKorien i have to say it is very lame to "quote" someone else instead of you saying what you really want to say... if EpicValor thinks that , it is his personal opinion and i believe he can state it himself...

edit:
    Account/Forum Name of Nominee:Alerr
    Position Nominated For: Commando Senator
    Player Association of Nominee:
    Reason of Nomination: He has a deep knowledge not only for his profession (that is needed) , but for others as well , and he is willing to share it and help in any way he can .
    Seconded!
    Lirgo | Argo | Anno | Kasper | Thibb

8. #58 Re: The Second Galactic Senate is Now Accepting Nomination 
    Senior Player
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Account/Forum Name of Nominee: in game: Tiestee
    Position Nominated For: Entertainer Senator
    Player Association of Nominee: NERO
    Reason of Nomination: Because she is the best, hands down. She can run a very busy cantina and be the only entertainer in there and make sure everyone gets a buff in a timely manner. I have personally known her for many years and there is no one in SWG history that can do a better job than her.

9. #59 Re: The Second Galactic Senate is Now Accepting Nomination 
    Player
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Account/Forum Name of Nominee: Twiztedswag
    Position Nominated For: Medic Senator
    Player Association of Nominee: Organization XIII
    Reason of Nomination: Zurwak is one of the best medics on the server. He runs heroics daily and always leads his group to success. He is the guild leader of Organization XIII. He always is willing to help anyone who asks and would be an amazing representation of the Medic Class as our Senator!

10. #60 Re: The Second Galactic Senate is Now Accepting Nomination 
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Account/Forum Name of Nominee: @Micshaz
    Position Nominated For: BH Senator
    Player Association of Nominee: -BBQ-
    Reason of Nomination: Retain senatorial position

Account/Forum Name of Nominee: @QCP
    Position Nominated For: BM Senator
    Player Association of Nominee: -SC-