View RSS Feed

Kras

Xrkun

Rate this Entry
At the moment we are starting with small beginnings its been a slow start and we are really trying to expand. We have at the moment 4 people including my self rebuilding our City on Lok. We do expect 2 more people from our hay day to pop up when RL allows. SWG:Legands has given us hope to return to a game sorely missed.

Euro-Chimera was a great server and hope to see some familiar players and guilds, while there is more stability on the server I am sure more will pop up. ( If you build it they will come )

Just in our guild we hosted Many events.

Server Base Busts
Heroic Runs
Helping guildies with things they needed:
Collections
Jewelry
Builds-PvP/PvE
35's

Mandalorion RP and Sith/Jedi RP to help the newer guildies get the basics down of game mechanics.

A lot of Storyteller events with really awesome rewards.
and of course beating each other up to rein supreme masters of skill.

We all have had fond Memories Of A great Game.

Thank you Staff Of Legacy,

May the force serve you well
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

whats the name of your guild ?
    Hello
    Guild Disbanded Regrouped with new name, SONS However if any one is looking for a euro chimera group, ASA Ancient Sith Academy Is booming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kras
    Guild Disbanded Regrouped with new name, SONS However if any one is looking for a euro chimera group, ASA Ancient Sith Academy Is booming.
    WHERE ARE YOU GUYS???
    played euro chimera from day 1 till the end, character name - Harry stargazer. miss all my friends of old, good times..
    Quote Originally Posted by footlongfred
    played euro chimera from day 1 till the end, character name - Harry stargazer. miss all my friends of old, good times..
    ASA Is the Place to be ...
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO