View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Adventure

Day 2 of my new life.

It was supposed to be an ordinary patrol. However, this was not so. I learned rather quickly basic controls, although I accidentally ejected. Dravis did not like that.
    As we were going along, we ran into a fighter squadron. This was not rebel nor imperial, but rather, pirate! When they started to shoot, Dravis took control. But then, that crazy man thought it be best if I learn a thing or two about combat. And to my suprise, I was a born natural. My trandoshan ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A Clone's Tale (Six Four One Three)

This is a new log entry of Imperial Commando Eye-Es-Tee SixFourOneThree.

My Lieutenant wants to know more about the clone program, apparently he is a natural born human who has the will to fight. Who am I to disobey an order of a superior... Anyway, here it goes.

White... stark white permeates my early memories. Those gangly Kaminoans and their cold, calculated yet graceful movements as they poke and prod my brothers and I. The indoctrination about our grand purpose, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Ask Watto

A long time ago in shop in Mos Espa. A Toydarian floats and listens to the sound of the wind outside. I wounder what dumb outlanders will come to my shop. I can't wait to send them on a special mission. he thinks to him self gleefully. Then he has a shocking thought. What if he comes back asking me all these dumb questions from people. What if that stupid Spy comes back? What was his name? No.... He looked different when he came in here a few days ago. No red suit or invisible sword. Just a silly ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Galaxy Awaits!

Sitting at the spaceport, just waiting. Someone is supposed to contact me and help me get off this rock. Sure hoping this adventure starts soon. I'm ready to go and start a new life. My cousin Isharah visited so many worlds and told me so many stories that I just cannot wait. Maybe I'll catch up with her again! People say we resemble each other. We are first cousins so it is possible. Perhaps I will visit Tatooine and Naboo. She lived on Dantooine. Perhaps I will find her there. I hope ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Shoby the Trandoshan - A Chronicle

Day 0 of my new life. Tatooine is a strange place indeed. My first stop was the cantina, where I hoped I would find some information to start my pilot training. I met a fellow named Dravis. I was able to communicate to him my requests despite my lack of language proficiency in basic. He sounds like the real deal. He even gave me a ship, although I am sure it was stolen. Such is the way of the world. It's name is the Scyk, which I have read is the name for a lizard on this planet. How fitting. I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO