View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Missing inventory spaces?

So are you missing inventory spaces? Every time you respect a toon you end up with a missing inventory spot. Your toon has a spot for your hand and each time you respec your toon it falls off. Simply take everything out of your inventory and place a new structure down. A small house works great. Now do a /dropall . Go to the Structure term and delete all items in the house. Redeed the house, your lots are back and so are your inventory spots. Wish I could take credit for this. But Parz1val shared ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Jedi Starfighter Quest

Quote Originally Posted by Jedisoldier View Post
    For all you lovers of the Jedi Starfighter, I have it on good authority that it now works and since the Rebellion Data Item is in fact in my inventory I'm pretty sure it does :p

A huge shout out to PARZ1VAL because without him none of this would be possible

So when you are out in space, you lovers of all things space, make sure to thank Parzival for this!!!
    http://swg.wikia.com/wiki/Doing_Your_Duty

Inspect Item: rebellion ...

Updated 02-02-2016 at 12:47 PM by Dark

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Asking the SWG:L staff

Quote Originally Posted by Jedisoldier View Post
    I see a lot of people wanting answers as to "why". Why isn't that hard actually, why, because the community has been so demanding and in a hurry. No one is patient anymore and with all the bugs in the leak source code, everyone seems to be crying about how x doesn't work. That is 'why' we have the situation we have. The pressure that has been put on staff to "hurry up and give us something, anything" It make people do stupid things.

The fact that staff is in their

Updated 01-17-2016 at 06:53 PM by Jedisoldier

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. the download wasnt working for me so.....

Since the download wasn't working for me.... I deleted the user.cfg file from the reborn file and replaced it with the user.cfg from the legend download.

So maybe I'm not suppost to do it that way but it worked so I did it that way =p thought id share in case anyone else was having the same problem lol
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO